Beaver Liquors - 110 E Beaver Creek Blvd Avon, CO Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I go through phases with some bands. They're kind of on the outs right now. Someday I'll rave again. But not now.

I don't think I could ever go Starflyerless. But this time I'm not using a Brothers Martin song, so Jason Martin won't be represented twice this time. Amazing, eh?

I think I do that more with albums than bands. My top bands have been pretty static for a while now.

I want to vary up the bands I use, but then I want something to be the highest quality I make, which tends to mean I gravitate back to the bands I like the most.

I'm serious! On the Cure forums I used to frequent, half the threads during the last tour would be about how hot his new haircolour was!

Haha, there are probably even Cure fangirls who think Bobert's current demented grandma look is teh hotz0r.

I think I do that more with albums than bands. My top bands have been pretty static for a while now.

I want to vary up the bands I use, but then I want something to be the highest quality I make, which tends to mean I gravitate back to the bands I like the most.

See, I'll discover something new that I like, and devour it. And devour it. And devour it. Like for instance, I did that with the Beatles last year. And went out and really dug into all their albums. And then went on to get all the solo albums. But for now they're kind of on the backburner, like Ours.

I think this newest DI has the most overall appeal of any list. Of course, that'll mean it's probably too familiar to a lot of people. But I really don't care.

1986 - Robert Smith = :faint::combust::swoon::etc:

dax86sdcks.jpg

?

See, I'll discover something new that I like, and devour it. And devour it. And devour it. Like for instance, I did that with the Beatles last year. And went out and really dug into all their albums. And then went on to get all the solo albums. But for now they're kind of on the backburner, like Ours.

I think this newest DI has the most overall appeal of any list. Of course, that'll mean it's probably too familiar to a lot of people. But I really don't care.

I sometimes will over-rate something I've just discovered and really dig. But after a little while, it'll settle down into a usual spot and stay there long-term. Like I was thinking of using Kim & Jessie in DI, but that's not happening now since that song was a brief sort of A Thing and has now receded into the background as a song I enjoy now and again.

I think this DI is one of my least accessible for your pop kiddy kind of people, but I hope the usual DI crowd will like it.

don't worry about it...there's no hurry at all for it.

Still, if I don't reply to something straight away, I can be really slack at getting around to it ... I'll reply today though, lest I forget even more!

I sometimes will over-rate something I've just discovered and really dig. But after a little while, it'll settle down into a usual spot and stay there long-term. Like I was thinking of using Kim & Jessie in DI, but that's not happening now since that song was a brief sort of A Thing and has now receded into the background as a song I enjoy now and again.

I think this DI is one of my least accessible for your pop kiddy kind of people, but I hope the usual DI crowd will like it.

Ah, see I used Kim & Jessie because I still really like it. But overall, that album has declined massively for me. Really Kim & Jessie and the song phanan used last DI are the only two I listen to anymore on that album.... Also it fits in really well with the electronic/shoegaze section imo.

I'll be honest... I don't really care too much for a giant amount of instrumental. I'm probably one of those pop kiddies you're talking about. :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom