Beach Clip 402

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jdelbove

Acrobat
i have recently rediscovered beach clip 402 from summer 06 and just forgot how great it really is. Great mood its very Gothic sounding almost. Nice use of keyboards and sound effects. Love the lack of chorus as the guitar riff is lyrical in its own right. The recording is not even that bad i am going to put it on my ipod. It will be a real shame if they don't release this

But anyway i wish they put this on the new cd imagine it in place of SUC - with this addition of another great song the album would have have been a masterpeice for sure. I think it would have realy fit NLOTH it has some nice Pop/AB sounds in it and has a atypical song structure.

I am wondering if anyone have any info on this song - Lyrics and so on - also people are saying that 402 is Boy falls from the sky from the spiderman thing I am wondering where that info came from

I am wondering if anyone have any info on this song - Lyrics and so on - also people are saying that 402 is Boy falls from the sky from the spiderman thing I am wondering where that info came from

while i also think that 402 is Boy Falls From The Sky, there isn't any solid proof we're going on.

What are these other beach clips?

I only know of the one outside bono's house that had GOYB, UC, Magnificent, Breathe

are there others? and where can I find these? :ohmy:

These are from 06, i believe they were some song demo's?. these included a demo for Window in the skies.

and one people have titled "all my life" which has a huge chorus and a great solo by edge

By the way... I was listening to them again recently after reading the descriptions of many of the Spiderman songs. Does anyone think that more of the 06 beach clips might actually be Spiderman songs as well? I mean if 402 almost surely is one, why not more?

Maybe just my imagination but does Bono sing "In the night we rise above" at 3:45 of beach clip 403? :hmm:

from a recent article about the new songs:

Five young singers performed six songs from the show, including the haunting "Rise Above," which is as good as any rock ballad in "Rent."

By the way... I was listening to them again recently after reading the descriptions of many of the Spiderman songs. Does anyone think that more of the 06 beach clips might actually be Spiderman songs as well? I mean if 402 almost surely is one, why not more?

Maybe just my imagination but does Bono sing "In the night we rise above" at 3:45 of beach clip 403? :hmm:

from a recent article about the new songs:

Five young singers performed six songs from the show, including the haunting "Rise Above," which is as good as any rock ballad in "Rent."

I'm very intrigued by the possibility that these COULD be Spider-Man songs. 402 is great, I could really see it being the centerpiece of the musical. I'm really in favor of the Spider-Man show, but I can't help wondering why U2 wouldn't have wanted to save this for their own album. Anyway, back to the possibilites of these being Spidey songs, isn't 403 supposed to be "Thank You For the Day" by Bono and Lanois? And hasn't the title also showed up in the NLOTH special edition book?

I'm very intrigued by the possibility that these COULD be Spider-Man songs. 402 is great, I could really see it being the centerpiece of the musical. I'm really in favor of the Spider-Man show, but I can't help wondering why U2 wouldn't have wanted to save this for their own album. Anyway, back to the possibilites of these being Spidey songs, isn't 403 supposed to be "Thank You For the Day" by Bono and Lanois? And hasn't the title also showed up in the NLOTH special edition book?

Oh you're right. I was hearing things. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom