Bastard Township Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:
Quick question before I leave: Where did we get the name Vazza for Varitek?

We needed a nickname for her. Aussie nicknames often end in -zza, e.g. Bazza for Barry, Azza for Aaron, Shazza for Sharon, etc. So Vazza for Varitek.

Edit: beaten to it. :madspit:

bono_man2002 said:
Therefore André comes.....ANDéZZa!

:lol:

Nobody at high school ever came up with a satisfactory nickname for me. I suppose I could've been an Azza, but we already had an Aaron.

But Bonnie turned Axver into Axxo. :up:

There's one person in the world that calls me Danny. I'm Dan to everyone else. Except NSW, I'm just dick-fuck to him.

phillyfan26 said:
There's one person in the world that calls me Danny. I'm Dan to everyone else. Except NSW, I'm just dick-fuck to him.

Well, don't worry, you're safely Dan here. COBL_04 is Danny and bm2002 is Daniel. It's the only way to keep you Dans straight, heh.

bono_man2002 said:

Or if you're from frankston, "Hey shit head!"

Or if you're from Frankston and being addressed by me: "hey, bogan fuckface!"

Axver said:

Well, don't worry, you're safely Dan here. COBL_04 is Danny and bm2002 is Daniel. It's the only way to keep you Dans straight, heh.

Yeah, and the one who calls me Danny gets a pass because I want on. :shifty:

the tourist said:
My hi-speed modem is crapping out on me. :(

I love how you say that with a signature reading "SuperWin :up:"

By the way, it seems we've decided to actually keep a list of purity scores. Do you remember yours?

Axver said:

Or if you're from Frankston and being addressed by me: "hey, bogan fuckface!"

:laugh:

Orrrr! "hey, how long have you and your cousin been dating"

Sorry I couldn't really come up with anything better right now.

bono_man2002 said:

:laugh:

Orrrr! "hey, how long have you and your cousin been dating"

Sorry I couldn't really come up with anything better right now.

Considering you're from Shepp, I wouldn't be saying that too loudly if I were you.

Axver said:

Considering you're from Shepp, I wouldn't be saying that too loudly if I were you.

The likelyhood of dating your own cousin here is pretty rare. (Though some people I see, it may be true) Maybe in some other smaller places around Shep.

Shep is the new Iraq too guys, there are seriously more immigrants than aussies in shepp these days :lol:

:angry:

I normally take 60-90 minutes of lying down to fall asleep. If I throw on a pair of headphones and listen to some YouTube thing, I'm asleep in 15-20 minutes.

Weird? Yes. But effective? Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom