Bangaluru Bangers Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
49.jpg

Alisaura said:

:hyper:

I shall endeavour to channel the rage of thousands of startled Zooropa fans to overcome any giggly or zombie-esque tendencies I may experience in that situation...

Mind you, if it turns out to be Edge, you'd better have some sort of speedy getaway vehicle ready for me. He looks MEAN when pissed off. :yikes:

:lol: Whoever did it is going to be very sore! If I were you, though, I'd actually be more worried if it's Larry. I suppose what you could do is choose to throw something from a distance rather than kicking.

Alisaura said:

I disagree with your first statement, but I have no idea who or what those other things are...

:scratch:

Does this mean U2 stuff I haven't heard yet? :hyper:

Viva Davidoff and Bottoms were b-sides on the Miss Sarajevo single. Want me to e-mail them to you too?

Axver said:
:lol: Whoever did it is going to be very sore! If I were you, though, I'd actually be more worried if it's Larry. I suppose what you could do is choose to throw something from a distance rather than kicking.
Nah, if his back is messed up, he can't run that fast... :wink:
Besides, I bet he's 90% bluff anyway... *crosses fingers*

Alisaura said:

Nah, if his back is messed up, he can't run that fast... :wink:
Besides, I bet he's 90% bluff anyway... *crosses fingers*

Watch out though, he injects himself with bulls' blood!

mysterious_jen said:
ax you know where to send it ..

i will bring ... hmm well what would you like me to bring you in return :sexywink:

I'll send it on to you once the e-mail to Ian is finished sending. It's already half done so I might as well just let it finish.

:lol: Why do I suspect you aren't hinting at baking muffins for me? :wink:

Axver said:
Watch out though, he injects himself with bulls' blood!
Which means he's full of bull? :wink:

coolian2 said:
Larry wouldn't have agreed to any of the shit that went down in the 90s, much less make a suggestion like that.
Excellent point...

:larry: You did WHAT while I was having surgery?! :mad:

coolian2 said:
Larry wouldn't have agreed to any of the shit that went down in the 90s, much less make a suggestion like that.

No, I can see Larry including the siren as his revenge against people who like the album and listen to all of it.

Alisaura said:

:yes: :hyper: :bow:

For this, you get a DOUBLE packet of Mint Slices. :D

... awesome! I need to send songs to people who live in or plan to visit Melbourne more often. :wink:

Alisaura said:

Which means he's full of bull? :wink:

:lmao:

So it's not actually Larry who hates Passengers and Pop, but weirdo-injected-with-bull Larry? :hmm:

I think the real Larry was the smiling 12-year-old in that very early video of them on some TV show... at which point he was abducted by aliens and replaced with some sort of robotic automaton which only knows one or two facial expressions...

:wink:

Hey, the next thread ought to be that Welsh town with the longest name in the world or something (which is all made up for tourists, but still funny)....

Alisaura said:
I think the real Larry was the smiling 12-year-old in that very early video of them on some TV show... at which point he was abducted by aliens and replaced with some sort of robotic automaton which only knows one or two facial expressions...

Probably not far from the truth!

I have this icon on LJ:

Alisaura said:
Hey, the next thread ought to be that Welsh town with the longest name in the world or something (which is all made up for tourists, but still funny)....

It's the longest name in the UK, but New Zealand's got a hill with a longer name. Kiwis win again. :drool:

We need to do both places, really. Because Welsh is a cool language and New Zealand is made of win.

Alisaura said:

my ex MIL can say that whole name , she was a real fucking welsh dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom