Bangaluru Bangers Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT, WHAT A CATCH TO DISMISS JOHNSON!

Australia now 9/173! :lmao:

mysterious_jen said:
hey ali - man vs wild- bear grylis in the pacific ocean chances of nudity :up:
What's he gonna do, swim across the pacific alone and eat plankton to survive? Or just wrestle sharks...

Housemate has the footy on.

Alisaura said:

What's he gonna do, swim across the pacific alone and eat plankton to survive? Or just wrestle sharks...

Housemate has the footy on.

made it to an island with a mysteriously dry shirt :( now he has wood and is going to kill fish and probably eat them raw.

Why is my (new!) computer confused every time I swap the speaker/headphone plugs around? The old one never told me I'd plugged something in (der) and then asked what it was. :shrug:

Alisaura said:

Yeah, cos posting anonymously gives you SO much credibility.

And his/her whole problem was being too credulous in the first place...

:lol: Exactly. If you feel the need to harass someone anonymously on a blog a week after the fact, then you are the one with the problem. I wonder if he'll come back again!

Axver said:

:lol: Exactly. If you feel the need to harass someone anonymously on a blog a week after the fact, then you are the one with the problem. I wonder if he'll come back again!

they must have had a slow week and need to go back over your glorious work ax

coolian2 said:
Just replied to the LJ prat. I don't think you need to be too smart to work out who they are.

That guy has to be the most pathetic individual I've seen on any Internet forum, and that's saying something.

mysterious_jen said:
made it to an island with a mysteriously dry shirt :( now he has wood and is going to kill fish and probably eat them raw.
If he can make a shirt-drying machine with seaweed and coconut fibre, he can conjure up a BBQ, surely...

Axver said:
(s)he will as long as you or Ian or whoever keeps responding to them and giving them the attention they clearly crave. :wink:

Alisaura said:

(s)he will as long as you or Ian or whoever keeps responding to them and giving them the attention they clearly crave. :wink:

No mods on my LJ except me. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom