Balzers, Liechtenstein Superthread (200 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Know what else I got today?

pMLB2-5209224dt.jpg

BOOM BABY! (Yes, Cubs won the Division AND my dad bought me a t-shirt :fuckyeah: )

1. I never noticed someone had put me in the Farnham thread when the list was being corrupted...

2. Axver owned up to same :tsk:

3. Did people notice those two sheep at the start of this thread were decidedly BOY sheep??

1. I never noticed someone had put me in the Farnham thread when the list was being corrupted...

2. Axver owned up to same :tsk:

3. Did people notice those two sheep at the start of this thread were decidedly BOY sheep??

Hey Ali. :wave:

1. It had to be done.

2. So I had to do it.

3. Nope. Which surely proves, once and for all, that I'm not into sheep, as anybody into sheep would've noticed. It also proves I was right that the sheep should be passed onto Ian, since he's not about to get the girls of any species.

Oh, what the fuck, Screwtape posted here overnight? :down:

Some people who cause arguments are better off not returning to the threads.

3. Nope. Which surely proves, once and for all, that I'm not into sheep, as anybody into sheep would've noticed. It also proves I was right that the sheep should be passed onto Ian, since he's not about to get the girls of any species.

Hee.

Hi Ax and Chass and Diane and Ashley and ... anyone else who hasn't posted in the last 15 posts :wave:

This is what our basement looks like...

Woah, that's awesome! :drool:

I totally need a basement like that. Back when I was in high school, my friend and I pooled our resources together and set up a small layout in his garage, but it was just a small oval of track with a few lines off to the side. Not something serious like that!

Diane, prepare for an over-excited Axver to stampede into your basement... !

Stampede into and set up camp.

Back in New Zealand, there was this model railway open to the public just a few minutes from my place. I kid you not that I spent at least an hour every Sunday there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom