Ball's Pyramid Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
See, I think my style of play is quite well suited to post-rock, and also Agalloch's kind of metal. I'd be fucking useless trying to play something like Fleet Foxes, let alone create anything like it.

I was until I taught myself how to fingerpick and how to "less is more" it. That and I'm selling my big hard rock amp and just bought a littler clean-tone amp with such a beautiful warmth to it.... And I traded in Gibson guitar for Fender (which are cleaner sounding).

Plus you used the old link. I made my own version of the page so that locations we've visited can be removed, and extra locations we find can be added.

You mean we haven't been to Llanhyfryddawelllehynafolybarcudprindanfygythiadtrienusyrhafnauole yet?

Wow, we've done this thread in under 24 hours. I think the last time we did a thread so quickly was on the day of the American election.

Plus you used the old link. I made my own version of the page so that locations we've visited can be removed, and extra locations we find can be added.

That's the one that was in my favourites.

Blue Ridge Mountains is mediocre.

Oliver James is terrible, and an awful way to conclude the album. AWLEEVUR JAAAYYYMZ.

I'm the brunette. XD

I'm currently attracted to a blonde, and my ex was naturally a brunette (and it looked unbelievably attractive) who dyed her hair blonde (eww.)

The worst is when people with olive or tan skin dye their hair red. So gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom