Ball's Pyramid Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The end of Quiet Houses makes me smile and bob my head in a cheesy manner.

That is all.

The end of it is the best part of it. And that's quite possibly the best 60 seconds of Fleet Foxes thusfar.

Though I want to know what the vocals buried in that mix are.... What's he fucking saying?

I love Spoon's songs. But then again, you like death metal, which I can't stand.

I'm interested to know how much you've improved at guitar if you're writing post-rock leads....

Oh, I play like shit, really. I don't think I've come up with much to write home about at all. I'm just stuffing around trying to come up with the sort of music I like to listen to, you know? I'm obsessing over Verses by Russian Circles right now.

Oh, I play like shit, really. I don't think I've come up with much to write home about at all. I'm just stuffing around trying to come up with the sort of music I like to listen to, you know? I'm obsessing over Verses by Russian Circles right now.

Ahh, well I can't say I know what that sounds like, but cool. I've been playing for 9 fucking years now and I'm still not all that good. The most proficient guitar playing I've probably ever done was with Soma Holiday playing all the leads on our song "Where Have You Gone Sleeping Beauty?" in 2003. Of course, we wanted to be Guns n Roses meets Harvey Danger back then. I've simplified massively. Oh, and I can't wait to get that pedal that gives me that fucking amazing shimmer Edge uses.....

I looooooove Heard Them Stirring. It makes me think of witches brewing something on a pot over a fire in a cave during MacBeth's time....

Heard Them Stirring is pretty cool Except that...I really think I get irked by all the vocalizing on this album.

But that's ok.

Know why?

Cause Your Protector is on.

Ahh, well I can't say I know what that sounds like, but cool. I've been playing for 9 fucking years now and I'm still not all that good. The most proficient guitar playing I've probably ever done was with Soma Holiday playing all the leads on our song "Where Have You Gone Sleeping Beauty?" in 2003. Of course, we wanted to be Guns n Roses meets Harvey Danger back then. I've simplified massively. Oh, and I can't wait to get that pedal that gives me that fucking amazing shimmer Edge uses.....

See, I think my style of play is quite well suited to post-rock, and also Agalloch's kind of metal. I'd be fucking useless trying to play something like Fleet Foxes, let alone create anything like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom