Bad Kissingen, Germany Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange, I seem to recall similar viewpoints being expressed in the Superthread.... :hmm:

:lol:
Yeah, but said Superthreaders don't argue til they're blue in the face with PLEBAns about it. How dare anybody be attracted to a middle aged man! How dare a rock star age at all! He should've just retired at age 33 to please her :rolleyes:

Oh, so everything is there?

It's at the bottom of the ribcage.
Well, the liver and the gall bladder are on the other side. It's probably just your stomach, especially if you've eaten recently.

Yeah, but said Superthreaders don't argue til they're blue in the face with PLEBAns about it. How dare anybody be attracted to a middle aged man! How dare a rock star age at all! He should've just retired at age 33 to please her :rolleyes:

The funny thing is, LU seems to argue until she's blue in the face with the exact opposite.

: YE MUST RESPECTE EVERYTHING ABOUTE BONO AND YE SHANT SAY ANYTHING RUDE ABOUTE HIM, UNT FURTHERMORE YE MUST FIND HIS MIDDLE AGE PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE, AND RESPECTE ALL HIS DOINGS

Appendix is on the lower right side, though pain generally starts around the navel before moving lower.

...should I have gone to med school? :hmm:

Funny thing was, it wasn't appendicitis, nobody had any idea what the hell was actually going on. Speculation was that threads from my previous surgery were wrapping around the intestines.

They got the appendix out just in case, anyway.

The funny thing is, LU seems to argue until she's blue in the face with the exact opposite.

: YE MUST RESPECTE EVERYTHING ABOUTE BONO AND YE SHANT SAY ANYTHING RUDE ABOUTE HIM, UNT FURTHERMORE YE MUST FIND HIS MIDDLE AGE PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE, AND RESPECTE ALL HIS DOINGS

I was about to say that. I mean, she bitched me until death that I dared to say I don't find Bono attractive anymore because he's too old for me.

Funny thing was, it wasn't appendicitis, nobody had any idea what the hell was actually going on. Speculation was that threads from my previous surgery were wrapping around the intestines.

They got the appendix out just in case, anyway.
I wouldn't be fucking around with real chest pain, my mother had bad upper abdominal pain which wouldn't go away so she called an ambo and went off to hospital, THEY thought it was some stomach issue and about 7 hours later, after blood tests, diagnosed it as a heart attack!!!!!! She's had no reoccurance, touch wood, and is on meds. Sometimes the symptoms you expect just don't materialise.

What, you mean Bono doesn't look like my avatar any more? :sad:

Wait, somebody out there has a negative opinion on U2?! [Negative paragraph pleading for people to think positive things and ONLY POSITIVE THINGS DAMNIT!] Oh ye of little faith, be positive!

I think I remember that thread, actually. I recall telling her off with a "For fuck's sake, she has a RIGHT to not find him attractive."

:D The whole forum did actually, but she just ignored that and started bitching someone else then. Sad eh, if you can't win you change the subject!

You know what song is about oral sex? Like a Prayer.

When you call my name, it's like a little prayer
I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you there
In the midnight hour, I can feel your power
Just like a prayer, you know Ill take you there

WRONG! SO WRONG! U2KITTEN SAID SO!

:shifty: And by personal experience I can say that it is possible on your knees.

Even I can second this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom