August 10, 2010 Commerzbank Arena, Frankfurt DE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we still only allowed to get 4 tickets for 1 show? Would it be a good idea to select someone to purchase 4 Frankfurt tickets and another person to purchase 4 Hannover tickets and we pay each other back...if that is at all possible.

Are we still only allowed to get 4 tickets for 1 show? Would it be a good idea to select someone to purchase 4 Frankfurt tickets and another person to purchase 4 Hannover tickets and we pay each other back...if that is at all possible.
see you in europe next year??

(if the us government are bastards and don't let me in, that is)

I will try to get tickets for all three German shows and consider taking Red Zone for at least one, probably Munich. Red Zone in Vienna costs 272 Euro. If the RZ isn't any more expensive for the German shows, I'll take one. Maybe I'll find a sponsor for Christmas :wink:

Yes, as far as I know it's still limited to 4 per person. Generally that option would be possible. However, I don't have enough money in my account to do that. I'm already thinking of how to purchase all the tickets.

plus it'd be nice to see you and actually be able to talk! (bah, this was directed at mia and that ass ian had to go and post)

re: those scary stairs...are there any seats that don't involve those stairs? eek. or are they just to access the ga section?

i'm totally serious about germany! let's make it happen :rockon:

i'm just concerned about finalizing a ticket, only because the general sale will be while shannon and i are at tampa...so we'd have to get ours through the presale.

plus it'd be nice to see you and actually be able to talk! (bah, this was directed at mia and that ass ian had to go and post)

re: those scary stairs...are there any seats that don't involve those stairs? eek. or are they just to access the ga section?

my google image search suggests that while the tiers are steep, the number of stairs is probably lower than row 34 of the 400 level at soldier field.

i'm totally serious about germany! let's make it happen :rockon:

:fuckyeah: but don't encourage me to flunk my united states visa interview :shh:

I just realised that I have been to this stadium before, when it was still called Waldstadion. I didn't know it was the same venue :doh: Does it have a roof now? Because back then I remember it was an open air location.

I decided to take Red Zone for the Hannover show. Looks like quite a small stadium.

Those steps are in Munich, not in Frankfurt. :)

Mia, my credit card is billed at the end of the month. So if you could transfer the money immediately it should be possible. We just need to check how we can do that the easiest way, without you having high fees on it. Maybe we PayPal? I hardly ever use that so I have no clue how it works.

Silvia, the stadium in Frankfurt was modernized for the World Cup as far as I know. And almost all stadiums are now renamed after some sponsor.

Those steps are in Munich, not in Frankfurt. :)

Mia, my credit card is billed at the end of the month. So if you could transfer the money immediately it should be possible. We just need to check how we can do that the easiest way, without you having high fees on it. Maybe we PayPal? I hardly ever use that so I have no clue how it works.

Silvia, the stadium in Frankfurt was modernized for the World Cup as far as I know. And almost all stadiums are now renamed after some sponsor.

I have pay pal, :lol: not sure exactly how it works. I think you connect it to a bank card (or credit card) and it takes money and puts money back in from there. I could transfer the money immediately though that.

Ok, I will check the page to see how it would get to my bank account then. :)

Apparently I just need your e-mail address and then I can send you a payment request via PayPal. I guess it then gets charged to my credit card.

yep! it's as easy as that, leif :)

so who wants to get what cities? i'm was thinking i could just buy 4 GA (are we all doing GA?) for whatever city.

ian, you are cool! your username says so, duh

Frankfurt and Hannover are set. I won't go to Horsens when you guys are planning on staying here for the week after the concert, of course. :)

Who do you go through to buy European tickets? Im going to have Mike try for general sale for Frankfurt when Im in Tampa

Ticket sales for all three German concerts begin Saturday, October 10, 9am CEST. That's six hours ahead of the East Coast and seven hours ahead of Chicago etc. :)

Silly me: The site to purchase tickets is Eventim.de - Konzertkarten online bestellen - Tickets für Konzerte, Musicals und weitere Events

There you go.

Frankfurt and Hannover are set. I won't go to Horsens when you guys are planning on staying here for the week after the concert, of course. :)

Leif if you want to go to Horsens, then by all means! Don't let me hold you back. I've no problem staying in a hostel. And you know what? Since it is only days after Hannover, if really super cheap accomodations can be worked out, heck, I'd consider going to that one, too!

Cheap accomodations could be worked out. Just needed to tell my mother. ;)
Well, you guys, especially Shannon and Mike have planned to visit with me in Berlin for so long, and I would make their visit, and yours, a priority over that gig. Don't worry. I will be seeing some great gigs next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom