August 10, 2010 Commerzbank Arena, Frankfurt DE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Unico, thx very much for that quick reply !
I'm definitely taking the Frankfurt GA, and might do the same for Hannover, but before we proceed to the transaction, I want to be sure about the fees you mentioned: what's the full price for one GA ?

Ok, sorry for not responding sooner, but my e-mail provider failed to notify me your response in time !
I won't be able to make it to Hannover ( which makes me kind of pissed off..), but I'm in for Frankfurt.
Si I guess we do this transaction via PayPal ? I've never used it, but I guess it's not that complicated. Tell me what's best for you.

All the best
FunkyBuddha

Paypal is perfect! Vincent Vega currently has possession of my ticket. If you haven't already, go ahead and set up a Paypal account. Then post the e-mail address for that paypal account here. I can send you the money request. The price will include ticket, fees, and shipping. I'll send you the request after I get the specific numbers of those from Vincent Vega.

OK, I'll do that this afternoon ( I'm living in Europe right now, so I guess it's morning for you ). About the shipping, let's just use regular postage service, shall we ? ( just did that to ship a Montreal Hippodrome ticket from France to Canada, and it worked just fine). The concert is still three months from now, so express delivery is obviously not a priority. Have a good day

Hi FunkyBuddha! I'm the one who has the tickets. So you are in France right now? That's great. I could ship them to you. Sent unico the information already for the prices.

€1 ca. US$1.24 ca. CA$1.31
Tickets: €68 US$84 CA$89.40
Fees: €2 US$2.48 CA$2.63
Shipping Canada: €1.70 US$2.11 CA$2.23
Shipping France: €0.70 US$0.87 CA$0.92

I see I don't need to include registered nor reply mail. If I just have to ship to France, then don't worry about the postage costs.

Would be cool to meet you in Frankfurt! Will you arrive in advance? If you followed this thread, you'll see we are already a few who'll be there for the concerts. :)

OK perfect, looks like everything's going to work just fine !
I'd be glad to meet you all in Frankfurt, I'm getting there the day before the show ( Aug. 9 ). I haven't got anything booked right now, but I prefer to wait a little longer for a more precise annoucement about tour plans following Bono health issues. Let's hope Edge's claim that there's a 95% chance they're gonna be ready in time for the European leg is no fluke !

Great to have you on board, I don't think Edge will be messing with us about Bono's health.
Only about his cars and paintings.
I don't really worry anymore now that I saw the new video statement.

A European show like this one sounds more appealing now that NA is postponed, but the mentions of 95% and mid-August have me hesitant to book anything at the moment.

That's true, for you it would be quite another commitment. I remain confident that they do take place, but of course you never know. It's just my nature. :) Hotels you can always cancel or change the booking, but with flights and trains it's often a bit different.

OK perfect, looks like everything's going to work just fine !
I'd be glad to meet you all in Frankfurt, I'm getting there the day before the show ( Aug. 9 ). I haven't got anything booked right now, but I prefer to wait a little longer for a more precise annoucement about tour plans following Bono health issues. Let's hope Edge's claim that there's a 95% chance they're gonna be ready in time for the European leg is no fluke !

Hi FunkyBuddha, I'm very sorry for not responding to this sooner. I'm going to send you the paypal request today. :)

Thanks for doing business with me!

Also, just so you know, if the show happens to be cancelled, you do not have to return the tickets to me. They are yours as soon as you buy them, and you are free to sell or keep them for yourself. :)

Paypal says I have to wait till 8-10 days before I can put money on it. Has to do with some sort of " bank account verification process ". It should be effective by June 3-4. Sorry for that inconvenience. At least by that time we're probably going to know about the new touring schedule.

Keep in touch,
FunkyBuddha

Paypal says I have to wait till 8-10 days before I can put money on it. Has to do with some sort of " bank account verification process ". It should be effective by June 3-4. Sorry for that inconvenience. At least by that time we're probably going to know about the new touring schedule.

Keep in touch,
FunkyBuddha

Oh ok, sounds good then! No inconvenience at all :)

That's true, for you it would be quite another commitment. I remain confident that they do take place, but of course you never know. It's just my nature. :) Hotels you can always cancel or change the booking, but with flights and trains it's often a bit different.

Good nature :heart:

Nice to also meet you this summer in Germany, FunkyBuddha! :wave:

You could send me your address via e-mail, so I can ship the ticket. :) leif_hinrichsen at gmx.de

I enjoyed doing business with you as well.
U2 booked the stadium in Turin for two weeks before the tour opener, this is reassuring news !
See you in Frankfurt

hello :)

I am thinking of getting tickets for Frankfurt due to missing U2 at Glastonbury. My mum is ver here at the time so I'm just going to buy seats, do you think I should wait till closer to the date incase more get released? Do they do that in Europe? Or basically what is on offer now is it?
Also, do you think it will go ahead, or will we get lots of warning if Bono hasn't returned good?
im soooooo wanting to see them!
*cries*

U2 has booked the stadium in Turin from July 25th up until August 5th, presumably for production rehearsals, so I'd say that there's a 95% chance the European leg will happen as scheduled.
I believe there is still seating tickets available at Tickets Konzertkarten Eintrittskarten, but the mailing fees are horribly expensive for people outside Germany/Switzerland/Benelux, so if you know someone who lives in Germany it may be best to go through him/her.

Ha the mailing fees are horrible IN the benelux as well. I had to pay 16 euros to mail a bunch of paper to Holland. :doh:

If you're looking for seats you could always post a request thread Amy. :) Maybe you'll find some.

Leif, I received the ticket this morning.
Thx very much ! It was quicker than I expected.
Keep in touch for a meetup before the gig

That was really quick. Glad you got them already. We will stay in touch, I also could mail you my cell phone number if you want.

Tickets for seats should always be available. Either through here, through the u2tour.de Forum (though that's only a German speaking forum) or eventim when they have new bunches of tickets (but yeah, it's expensive for shipping). Another option might be heckticket.de which also sells tickets for all kinds of events.

Thanks for all your help, am wondering, should I just wait until the day and buy them at the stadium? Do you think it will be sold out. There seems to be around 200/300 still left on the official ticket site, so was thinking of just turning up and getting best seats on the day? Do you think it will sell out completely or they release a few on the day?

Just unsure how to play it at the moment. Every part of me wants to get GA but I know my mum wouldn't like it, so just want to get seats but £30 for shipping seems excessive!

Hmmmm, not sure what to do atm... any suggestions? :reject:

Thanks for all your help, am wondering, should I just wait until the day and buy them at the stadium? Do you think it will be sold out. There seems to be around 200/300 still left on the official ticket site, so was thinking of just turning up and getting best seats on the day? Do you think it will sell out completely or they release a few on the day?

Just unsure how to play it at the moment. Every part of me wants to get GA but I know my mum wouldn't like it, so just want to get seats but £30 for shipping seems excessive!

Hmmmm, not sure what to do atm... any suggestions? :reject:

There will be more. Do not fear...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom