Attica Correctional Facility, Attica, New York, United States, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha. It's better than your girlfriend, Ms. Thatcher, and that silly band, um, what was it? New Kids On The Block?

Ahhhh, to be popular with the ladies and to have a major sway over politics.... To be young again.... :daydreamsmileywhichdoesn'tactuallyexist:

Hai. I'm Liam. Ask any of the veterans about me, they'll tell you heaps of stories. Maybe.

I'm going to disappear into the shadows now.

Tourist, you actually wanna go back to the Stone Age, which, of course is when you were young?
Nice to meet you. I'll have to ask Ax when he gets home, I think! :lol:

Maybe I'll see you around again!

I'm good. I'm basking in the warm thoughts that my favourite band is still releasing an album this year. :wink:

:lol:
Yeah, I am damn well disappointed, but I'm done being all pissy over it. I'm just not going to really listen to them until the new album. Otherwise, I know I'll hate it.

:lol:
Yeah, I am damn well disappointed, but I'm done being all pissy over it. I'm just not going to really listen to them until the new album. Otherwise, I know I'll hate it.

If you want to hear a band who's new album blows away 00's U2, look up "Mercy" by Ours. It's a phenomenal album.

I'll check it out. :up:
What kind of music is it, exactly?

The music is very U2, only more epic. But the guitars sound like U2 a lot of the time. And Jimmy's voice sounds like a cross between Freddie Mercury, Jeff Buckley, and 80s Bono.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,017
User Name Posts
RegularBonoFan 186
Serena Vox 152
bono_man2002 133
Axver 126
bono_212 97
DreamOutLoud13 76
Irishteen 64
KhanadaRhodes 61
Alisaura 19
The Sad Punk 18
LemonMelon 14
cinnaminson 14
gluey 10
zuropa_fit 10
Its Britastic! 7
Lemonchick 7
coolian2 6
the tourist 5
mysterious_jen 5
Galeongirl 3
phanan 2
GirlsAloudFan 2

Wow, nice going, folks.

First time in a long time nobody's broken 200 in a thread, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom