Attica Correctional Facility, Attica, New York, United States, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps not, but thats where all the Talent interstate comes from.

I just find it hilarious that I read about how big the SANFL used to be, tens of thousands of people at games, but now? I've never seen any of the state leagues on TV, for instance ...

I just find it hilarious that I read about how big the SANFL used to be, tens of thousands of people at games, but now? I've never seen any of the state leagues on TV, for instance ...

Well the VFL is on ABC every saturday afternoon from 1pm-4pm.

The SANFL and WAFL used to be on ABC2, nowdays i'm not so sure. And Yeah, the only time you'll see a packed house is usually a rival match, or a Grand Final.

The Local league in Shepparton is much like that, great to watch some local matches.

I should really go to the Grand Final this year.

Well the VFL is on ABC every saturday afternoon from 1pm-4pm.

The SANFL and WAFL used to be on ABC2, nowdays i'm not so sure. And Yeah, the only time you'll see a packed house is usually a rival match, or a Grand Final.

The Local league in Shepparton is much like that, great to watch some local matches.

I should really go to the Grand Final this year.

Wow, the VFL's on the ABC. So's lawn bowls! I'm not sure what's a worse TV death: being on the ABC, or being bought by pay TV.

I've never heard anybody talk about the state teams, just those in the AFL. I've certainly no idea who's out there.

Did ya watch that program on SBS on the last 2 Wed nights, about local footy leagues? Last night was about the King Island comp - three teams! Now I would go to that, so I can sit in my car and toot the horn every time they score a goal. And get some King Island cream.

Wow, the VFL's on the ABC. So's lawn bowls! I'm not sure what's a worse TV death: being on the ABC, or being bought by pay TV.

I've never heard anybody talk about the state teams, just those in the AFL. I've certainly no idea who's out there.

Hey the VFL on ABC is fucking brilliant.

Did ya watch that program on SBS on the last 2 Wed nights, about local footy leagues? Last night was about the King Island comp - three teams! Now I would go to that, so I can sit in my car and toot the horn every time they score a goal. And get some King Island cream.

Enough people live on King Island to form three teams? :laugh:

Nah, vegetarian. Though I remember the yiros being good there.

I think I'll have to grab some lunch before I go, since everything there is made of pig fat.
Take your own sandwiches, that's what my mum used to do when we'd go when I was a littlie. I thought I was being deprived and being all povvo, now I realise she was saving our lives! :D

Oh very funny! :giggle:

Nah, It feels like I've just had an injection somewhere between my shoulder and my elbow.

You knew SOMEBODY would have to make that joke.

Maybe somebody's sneaking around with needles full of poison.

After watching Palin's speech today, all I could say was "How do Americans have the right to say our accents are grating?".

Oh, and other criticisms.

After watching Palin's speech today, all I could say was "How do Americans have the right to say our accents are stupid?".

Oh, and other criticisms.

Palin's a fucking joke. I was reading about how last year, she was asking people to pray for a plan to build a natural gas pipeline in Alaska since it was "God's will". And, well, all this controversy about her daughter's pregnancy and her daughter now being pushed into marriage with the father ... nauseating. Family values, alright. They value the family so much that they're going to force two kids into a marriage that will surely be difficult to sustain. Grungy fuckin' geese, Republicans. :happy:

Palin's a fucking joke. I was reading about how last year, she was asking people to pray for a plan to build a natural gas pipeline in Alaska since it was "God's will". And, well, all this controversy about her daughter's pregnancy and her daughter now being pushed into marriage with the father ... nauseating. Family values, alright. They value the family so much that they're going to force two kids into a marriage that will surely be difficult to sustain. Grungy fuckin' geese, Republicans. :happy:

:hi5: Gotta love the religious loonies!

Being religious is fine, FORCING it onto others, :barf: GTFO.

:flirt: Hai Ax!

so, :uhoh: what did we do to end up in prison then?

:D I'll be making more sushi tomorrow, already got all the ingredients.. now I have surimi, cucumber, avocado, smoked salmon, I'll make an omelette, spring-onions.. :hmm: not sure what to combine with what yet, but still!

:hi5: Gotta love the religious loonies!

Being religious is fine, FORCING it onto others, :barf: GTFO.

:flirt: Hai Ax!

so, :uhoh: what did we do to end up in prison then?

:D I'll be making more sushi tomorrow, already got all the ingredients.. now I have surimi, cucumber, avocado, smoked salmon, I'll make an omelette, spring-onions.. :hmm: not sure what to combine with what yet, but still!

It's scary how much political power these fundie nutjobs have in America too. :crack:

I wasn't here when the new thread was made, so I'm not quite sure what the reference is! But since there was a riot there, I think it might have something to do with us rioting over U2's new album now being delayed to 2009.

You're just making food to kill me, aren't you? :sad:

:sad: noez! why would I kill you? I wanna stuff you with good foods, I'll make you sushi without the fish!

myea, apparently Palin fired a guy because he was against guns, and her friends at the NRA didn't like that.. :coocoo: those gun hippies have WAY too much power there!

WOAH, LIAM.

How's it been? I thought you'd fallen off the planet or something.

Also, quite right.

:sad: noez! why would I kill you? I wanna stuff you with good foods, I'll make you sushi without the fish!

myea, apparently Palin fired a guy because he was against guns, and her friends at the NRA didn't like that.. :coocoo: those gun hippies have WAY too much power there!

Oooh! And anybody who makes me food is a winner in my books. :hyper:

Oh for fuck's sake, Palin. I love how she tries to promote herself as some family-oriented, pro-life sort of person ... yet she loves her guns. The religious fanatics and gun nuts and neo-cons in the US scare me. How the FUCK did that place become the most powerful country on earth?

I honestly can't believe that she approves of hunting wolves and caribou. By air. On Howard Stern, the hosts mentioned her pro-life stance, and asked that surely a fully grown caribou would have more intelligence than a three month old foetus. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom