Atlanta II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Hey folks,

Not sure if we will have an audio source tonight, but let's hope we can at least get a text source!

After yesterday's somewhat jumbled setlist, it will be interesting to see what U2 do tonight. Let's hope the Boy songs are back ...!

Today's definitely a party day, with the dates and ticket prices for Australia and New Zealand announced overnight! Wonderfully reasonable ticket prices too - GAs are only a bit more expensive than in the US (and I believe cheaper than in Europe), and the most expensive seats cheaper than the most expensive ones in the US. We sure have been lucky! Should be really awesome to see the stadium setup too. I can't wait for the Auckland concert on Saint Patrick's Day! :hyper:

Have a good one, everybody!

Axver said:
Hey folks,

Not sure if we will have an audio source tonight, but let's hope we can at least get a text source!

After yesterday's somewhat jumbled setlist, it will be interesting to see what U2 do tonight. Let's hope the Boy songs are back ...!

Today's definitely a party day, with the dates and ticket prices for Australia and New Zealand announced overnight! Wonderfully reasonable ticket prices too - GAs are only a bit more expensive than in the US (and I believe cheaper than in Europe), and the most expensive seats cheaper than the most expensive ones in the US. We sure have been lucky! Should be really awesome to see the stadium setup too. I can't wait for the Auckland concert on Saint Patrick's Day! :hyper:

Have a good one, everybody!

hahaha, as soon as I read the announcement I just thought of your head exploding all over the wall

they really need to pad walls with saran wrap nowadays

Achtung ya'll :wave:

axver how long did it take you to fly from aussieland/nz whereever you are to the US for the may shows?

not that im thinking about going to austrailia or nz or anything. :whistle: :wink:

Re: Re: Atlanta II Setlist Watch and Party

kellyahern said:

Yeah, that worked out good for you guys :up:. Should be a great show :).

:wave: Hi everyone. I've come down with my usual post U2 travel cold :reject:.

how was kickin it old school at Disney? :wink:

StlElevation said:
axver how long did it take you to fly from aussieland/nz whereever you are to the US for the may shows?

not that im thinking about going to austrailia or nz or anything. :whistle: :wink:

The flight across the Pacific from Sydney to San Francisco was 13-14 hours. If you can't sleep on a plane (like I can't!), it's horrible. I imagine a trip like Los Angeles to Auckland would be a couple of hours less. It takes 3-4 hours to fly between New Zealand and the Australian east coast, depending where you arrive and depart from.

Axver said:

The flight across the Pacific from Sydney to San Francisco was 13-14 hours. If you can't sleep on a plane (like I can't!), it's horrible. I imagine a trip like Los Angeles to Auckland would be a couple of hours less. It takes 3-4 hours to fly between New Zealand and the Australian east coast, depending where you arrive and depart from.

cool, thanks for telling. not that im thinking about planning my trip or anything. :crack:

Re: Re: Atlanta II Setlist Watch and Party

kellyahern said:

Yeah, that worked out good for you guys :up:. Should be a great show :).

It's going to be nuts! Kiwis can be a passionate bunch, and here's hoping for some One Tree Hill. :drool:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Atlanta II Setlist Watch and Party

kellyahern said:

It was good, but we left after lunch because I started feeling crappy :reject:. That's okay though, we have passes.

Sorry you had to leave so early , but passes are the best thing ever

I'm more of a Universal person meself, I love movies with an unbridled passion that lives deep within my loins...like a flaming golden hawk.

Question for those of you who have also seen Institute open - Did you guys chuckle like I did whenever they played "When Animals Attack"? :giggle:

It wasn't a bad song, but whenever they got to that line, I started laughing :lol:. A band should never name a song after a Fox special :no:.

kellyahern said:
Question for those of you who have also seen Institute open - Did you guys chuckle like I did whenever they played "When Animals Attack"? :giggle:

It wasn't a bad song, but whenever they got to that line, I started laughing :lol:. A band should never name a song after a Fox special :no:.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Diane L said:
Axver, I've lost track. Is Auckland the city where you wanted to see U2?

Kinda. I most want to see them in Wellington, where I'm from (well, I'm from a small town just to the north), but Auckland's the city of One Tree Hill. As a Wellingtonian, I'm not meant to like Auckland, but as a U2 fan, what a city to see a concert in! :drool:

RavenBlue said:
Axver, and all Kiwis and Aussies.. want to say congrats on the news that you'll be getting some U2 show goodness in the New Year :applaud:

Thanks! :)

Next year looks really exciting! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom