As we sit here............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alright, now we can all go to bed knowing the setlist for the opening show that we weren't at, instead of going to bed wondering "oh, what will U2 play tonight?!" and having to wait til we *gasp* WAKE UP to find out!!

It's been fun guys, damn good setlist, I just hope they add in some Pop tunes, and Crumbs...

Setlist leaves a bit to be desired IMO, short but deffo high energy cant complain.

No acoustic songs, no major rarities except the Boy stuff at the beginning. One true curve from the rehearsal, Vertigo being moved up in the set, rest of the stuff that was played tonight was played Sat except for the few songs that werent played.

Not complaining at all -- but I definitely want to see the show evolve. Very straight forward rock show.

hef, i'll be there for 5/9 and 5/10. we should def. meet up, i'll drop u an email in the next week, or post in the "fan gatherings" forum of the tour section.

Sounds good to me! It'll be interesting to see how it changes between now and the fall!

Nice spending time with all of you!

Wow, that was awesome. SENSATIONAL setlist! :up: Can't wait to go to the Boston shows!

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

:up: yes this was a great cyber concert! :D

I too am tired. :yawn:

night all!!!!!!!

:hug:

I agree with you! It was an experience...even though I got the "The server is busy" thing every two seconds.

I noticed that some of you guys are going to some of the Chicago dates...other than RademR...who's going to the May 10th concert?

(I'm going!!!)

If you wait up a few hours you may see a bootleg online lol.

I wonder if it'll be on I-Tunes. That would just be a good cap to the whole thing.

Hell, it could be out on DVD commercially.

Should be an interesting few months, bring on May in Philly.

Ok......no pop songs...bad thing...and no acoustic songs....other bad thing.......the best things i don't want to mention is because there are too much :D

and as the song Bad says "i'm wide awake..i'm not sleeping"

good night everyone

i hope they bring back songs from R&H (not including desire), Zooropa(Dirty Day, Stay), Pop, Best ofs (Sweetest thing, Electrical Storm)

otherwise great setlist.. i hope it gets a little longer as the tour goes on and has many more intimate songs

awesome stars!!

sounds like were going to have a good group from interference in chicago, I've got Ga's for all 4 shows, can't wait

We're on the 40 page......

"there are comiiiiiiing, coming new pages"

hef4u2 said:
RademR and Stars,

Have you guys got accomidations yet?

I was planning to come on sunday, 5/8, but I just got my hands on tickets to B-man's birthday on 5/10, so I'm thinking of moving it back a day.

I'll probably fly in monday morning, go to the shows on 5/9 and 5/10, and leave wednesday morning. Staying at the Congress PLaza Hotel in downtown Chicago, a block off Michigan Ave. It's right near everything....I plan not to get much sleep while im in the windy city :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom