Are you going to buy The Definitive...?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ill buy it cause I like having things physically. Thats just the way it is, but I hope they put some of the little known tracks by the general public out their on this "Definitive U2", even though that probably wont happen.

I actually want to know if they will release it as an LP. I have all the other albums including the best offs in both LP and cd format.

I don't know, I'm with U2girl, it depends of extra stuff

it makes me a little sick the whole idea of a new Best Of, but it's U2... so, I really don't know

yeah i don't agree with it but cus i am a U2 nut i will buy it of course!

Pretty much a mixed bag of responses. I'm hoping if there is a 2nd CD that they'll have some cool stuff on it. I know, it's U2 so of course there will be cool stuff on it.
I'm guessing we won't get a new album until 2008 though.

I'm going to buy it, to copy the 2 new songs and offer it to my sister for Chrismas
:heart:

guill said:
I'm going to buy it, to copy the 2 new songs and offer it to my sister for Chrismas
:heart:

:applaud:

You get the new songs, you get a cheap Christmas present for someone else, and you spread the U2 love. Not too shabby. :up:

That's exactly right! Spread the U2 love!
It's very important to remember, we want everyone to remember U2 like they remember The Beatles, The Stones, Elvis, Bob Dylan, The Boss, and so on down the line. in other words, forever!

^heh...Same here! I'll buy it for the new track, the possible DVD, and the sleeve artwork:drool::nerd:. I was'nt that impressed by the deluxe HTDAAB DVD, so this one better be good! :madwife:

Hrm. It'd be interesting to know if they remastered the songs for this release. It'd be nice to hear everything up until the Joshua Tree remastered.

Otherwise I'll probably just buy the new song off iTunes.

I will buy it myself on day 1, like all other U2 material.

I will probably buy a couple more as Christmas presents for my casual-fan friends (and those I need to brainwash).
One of my friends hates Bono so much she is intending to start myspace/ihatebono (but it already exists http://www.myspace.com/ihatebono)

With the bonus material being Milan---whether Universal is right and it's a DVD, or u2.com is right and it's a CD---that added to the two new songs makes it fairly worthwhile to me. I'll still see if it comes from Santa Claus first...:wink:

am I the only one completely not interested in the Milan dvd?
I don't see the need of 2 dvd's from 1 tour but that's just me
let alone 10 songs from a concert

I'll probably get the U218 cd still though
I like the idea of having the best of 2 decades instead of having them spread over 2 best ofs

I don't know. I'm a sucker for liner artwork, and the DVD sounds awesome. Regardless of whether or not I buy the deluxe verison, I'll definitely be getting the 2 new songs.

Milan footage makes it totally worth it. You can probably find the Limited Edition for 11.99 or less on the day it comes out.

Back
Top Bottom