Anyone have a hard time getting reserved seating?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RicoT.O

The Fly
Hey U2 fans, I wanted to ask a question? Did anyone have a hard time getting reserved seats for the expensive tickets? The $160 dollar seats? This is for people that didn't have access codes and bought them on Sat.

The reason I am asking this, is because the seats the most people want are the GA tickets. I really want reserved seats, and I am willing to pay the 160 dollar price. How easy was it to score nice seats? Or did you have a hard time on ticketmaster?

Thanks In advanced.

ps I am sooo scared for next Sat., for Toronto tickets, I hope I get good seats.:drool:

Shows for the first leg were on a take what you can get basis, regardless of a person's fan club affiliation. I'm a former Propaganda member and ended up settling for lousy upper level seats which involved me waiting in line at a ticketmaster outlet. (THANK GOD, my Prop Membership paid off last week--2 sets of GA's for MSG!!!)

The third leg will be tough for the general public because a good portion of the GA's and the best $160 seats went to Propaganda/U2.com members. This basically leaves everyone else fighting over the leftover $160 tix and the upper levels.

GOOD LUCK!

I also wanted to get mainly the $160 seats so I wouldn't have to wait in line all day. Ended up landing them for both Denver shows - decent seats for both shows. But for Houston, I could only get GAs so I decided it was time for the GA experience :).

For the $160 tix I would only stick with ones you know you really want - within a few sections of the stage. I wouldn't pay that for high up "terrace" seats or sections behind the stage or anything like that. The reason I say this is you may land better tickets down the road from a broker's website or e-bay or something like that and you'll want to sell your original pair. The $160 are REALLY hard to sell back at face value unless they're good seats.

Back
Top Bottom