Anyone else....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CPTLCTYGOOFBALL

War Child
.......Fallen in love with "I still haven't found what I'm looking for" since the RARHOF?(I had to get an Acronym in there somewhere)

They really nailed it and Bono's voice sounds great.

I always liked the live version when the band is on key its excellent.

I used to get bored of this song before, and sometimes on the album I would even skip it and go straight to With Or Without You. But recently I've rediscovered this classic in some amazing live versions. And the Springsteen duet was awesome!

I think Springteen's voice is perfect for "I still haven't found what I'm looking for". For some reason....it's just great...

ISHFWILF is being played on the radio back here in tiny Denmark EVERY time i am at work ( Sometimes twice ) and i am starting to fear the moment it comes on.. The reason is that everytime its on, my coworkers feel the need to sing it and its a bloody awful experience. The dont know that i am a U2 fan so they are not even doing it to annoy me,,Imagine a few guys and gals going at it in different keys, and then just rip the entire song apart :eek:

Well,, You should hear their version of One :eeklaugh: :eeklaugh:

Heck, you should hear my boss´s version of Pride... :censored:

:rant: over :wink:

Always been one of my favorites and I'm glad to see that they can actually nail it live.

yimou said:
ISHFWILF is being played on the radio back here in tiny Denmark EVERY time i am at work ( Sometimes twice ) and i am starting to fear the moment it comes on.. The reason is that everytime its on, my coworkers feel the need to sing it and its a bloody awful experience. The dont know that i am a U2 fan so they are not even doing it to annoy me,,Imagine a few guys and gals going at it in different keys, and then just rip the entire song apart :eek:

Well,, You should hear their version of One :eeklaugh: :eeklaugh:

Heck, you should hear my boss´s version of Pride... :censored:

:rant: over :wink:

Your whole workplace listens to U2? You lucky sonofagun, you!

:wink:

OMG!..I have rediscovered ISHFWILF since the RRHOF..i love U2 and Springsteens duet it was awesome!
I have been listening to it alot :)

unosdostres14 said:
I think Springteen's voice is perfect for "I still haven't found what I'm looking for". For some reason....it's just great...

:yes: I thought the same thing. There was just something about his voice and Bono's that just worked so well. Didn't really renew my appreciation for I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, but I have been listening to Bruce again.

Back
Top Bottom