ANTM cycle 12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oxygen has reruns of ANTM on every Sunday. It's marathons on the old seasons.

Tuning in right now for the first time this season and, wow, this Allison girl looks a LOT like Tara Reid. Am I rite? But I like her. Fo is gorgeous. Natalie might be my favorite, though. It's early. These things could change.

Edit: Oooh I like Kortnie, too.

I'm proud of Tahlia. She didn't let Natalie get the worst of her, and she had a great photo this week.

I am wondering who is the girl they say doesn't want to be there?! That should prove to be a nail biting episode next week!

Tuning in right now for the first time this season and, wow, this Allison girl looks a LOT like Tara Reid. Am I rite? But I like her. Fo is gorgeous. Natalie might be my favorite, though. It's early. These things could change.

Edit: Oooh I like Kortnie, too.

I was thinking the same thing. I don't really have a favorite yet.

I think Tahlia shouldn't be mad at Natalie because they were playing truth or dare and she was being honest. It was nothing personal

Sandra has mellowed out a bit.

Fo is doing much better, super cuts makeover and all

Natalie can walk, so what, she is boring

the pit lizard needs to go

Natalie's is starting to become really cocky with her confidence. Good for Tahlia for showing her up in the pictures! Now if Tahlia could build herself up some more than she's got a great shot. She is starting to become one of my favorites.

Oh and Allison does resemble Tara Reid quite a bit. Can really see it in her face.

Natalie is going to be that girl who I can't stand. There is at least one a season

I have officially lost all respect for Celia.

I really liked her. She seemed mature and nice. But this episode proved what a bitch she could be.

As for Tahlia, she needs to stop letting bad moments - and they are only moments - bring her down.

One thing for sure, next episode is going to have one hell of a bitch fight. Or should I say fights?

I really liked her. She seemed mature and nice. But this episode proved what a bitch she could be.

As for Tahlia, she needs to stop letting bad moments - and they are only moments - bring her down.

One thing for sure, next episode is going to have one hell of a bitch fight. Or should I say fights?

You really nailed it :up: All Celia did in the end was make herself look immature and bitchy. Granted Tahlia shouldn't have said what she did. However it was not Celia's place to tell on her.

Next week is going to be quite interesting!

Seriously?

I'm glad she spoke up. Tahlia has said she doesn't want to be there and that she is not enjoying the experience. If she is too gutless to say it to Tyra and the producers then why shouldn't speak up? Why should someone else who actually wants to be miss out? What an absurd concept. I hope Celia defaces the featured picture Tahlia. Lets get it on kids! Bitchfest 2009!

It's a competition and the best reality shows are all about positioning yourself. Good or bad Celia has drawn attention to herself. I'm dying to see what happens next. Excellent, excellent TV.

I thought they weren't going to say anything and that would be it, so I was surprised when Celia stepped up to speak. I wonder if she had one of those moments of "... wow, I wish I would've kept my mouth shut" while she was talking, where you realize you're doing something dumb right in the middle of doing it.

I was actually surprised that Tyra's response was pretty simple and undramatic. I thought she would have turned it into something that was all about her, as usual. I did think the "return to your place, Celia" or whatever was a bit ridiculous, but whatever.

I don't think anything will come of it, other than some house drama with Tahlia. If Caridee didn't get the boot after insulting Nigel, Celia isn't getting the boot because of this ... unless she starts sucking.

I think it was not the time for Celia to say something about Tahlia, but Tyra should me made aware of what Tahlia was saying or feeling. Celia is going to be on Tyra's shitlist and it took a lot of guts for her to do what she did. I don't agree with it, but what can you do. Can't wait for next week

It's a competition and the best reality shows are all about positioning yourself. Good or bad Celia has drawn attention to herself. I'm dying to see what happens next. Excellent, excellent TV.

Yes, what happened was good TV. It's definitely one of the major moments in ANTM history. But was it a smart move on Celia's part? I doubt it, since now she's unpopular with judges and that could hinder her chances of winning.

Originally posted by corianderstem
I don't think anything will come of it, other than some house drama with Tahlia. If Caridee didn't get the boot after insulting Nigel, Celia isn't getting the boot because of this ... unless she starts sucking.

Caridee said in an interview that the whole Nigel insult was played up by the producers to make it for interesting TV. She and Nigel went along with it. I agree unless Celia starts to do poorly, then she'll be eliminated very soon. But I do think this incident now makes her look bad in the eyes of the judges and Tyra. ANTM is all about kissing Tyra's ass, and Celia did not do that, so the chances of her winning are now slim.

I'm sure that if Caridee said her incident was all played/edited for TV, this one was to an extent as well. I mean, honestly, everything is on these shows. I think Celia will be fine.

Can we talk about how awesome Toccara is, though? I was happy to see her - I loved her when she was on. She's stunning, and I'm so glad that she's had some success, particularly being in Vogue.

Seriously?

I'm glad she spoke up.

I think it was not the time for Celia to say something about Tahlia, but Tyra should me made aware of what Tahlia was saying or feeling.

Yeah, how else would Tyra and the judges know how Tahlia really feels.

When the show is all over and they watch the reruns, it will be too late. :yes:

9944d1096253957-toccara-elaine-jones-reaction02.jpg

Toccara-Jones.jpg

does she look different than before?

and I know it is the show writer's fault
but she came off, as obnoxious to me.

I don't think I should be so quick to admit that I'm watching Oxygen right now but, yeah, they're doing a Cycle 7 marathon today.

Melrose :heart::heart:

One of the most memorable girls they've ever had on this show. Love her. She should have won that cycle.

Edit: I also really like Brooke from that cycle.

Melrose definitely should have won over Caridee. Caridee had some awesome pictures, but her runway performance was so ridiculous that it should have knocked her out of the winning spot for sure.

But it's not like this show really is about runway anymore, anyway. They should just start calling it CoverGirl's Next Top Model and be done with it.

I agree Melrose should've won. She was the better model of the cycle. I also heard on another forum she's having a more successful career than Caridee, so she was definitely robbed.

Melrose is a living legend. I can't believe how insanely jealous EVERY girl on that cycle was of her that year. It was embarrassing. But, yeah, I guess she's doing good things with her career so yay for her.

Back
Top Bottom