Another New Incredible Bono Shades Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK for me for an emerald pair. If it is necessary, maybe I bill try to take a red pair... But I would rather buy only one pair.
Thank you my friend !
Hi lobovox,
only to know if I well understand. ..... ONE emerald green for you ?

Hi Collector, if someone is interested I found a latest dead stock of ROMEO GIGLI sunglasses from an optician seller close to me , I'm interested at some piece but the problem is that the seller send only a minimum of 10 pieces of every different sunglasses, the price is 70 euros for one, if we can reach the number of ten for some of we are interested I can buy them and send to all you guys, below you can see the pictures

( the seller have also 226 Gold frame / Red lenses )

email me for reservation sigma23@libero.it

71273-albums284-picture2124.jpg

is there light brown (not dark brown) for the 226's ??

I tracked down a pair of the Bolle Lunasport glasses after years of searching and not paying that nasty $1000.00 price tag. Soundmercury i have a pair of the 226's with the light brown faded lense with case. I would be willing to trade for another pair of glasses. Let me know if you are interested. asusundevils1971@hotmail.com

Good morning burning :wave:
Can we finally reach 10 people to get those RG226 emerald? :D

Come on, my friends ... we must call all our contacts to get them ... :sexywink:
I can´t believe it but I´m afraid that we can´t finally reach to 10 person who want a pair of 226 emerald :sad:
They are so cool :drool:
Let´s go and wake up for emerald 226 !! (as said Mathieu) :sexywink:

Situation at 15:43 PM Italy time -

emerald green we have a total of 6 .....
red lense we have a total of 5 .....

go peoples go !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Situation at 15:43 PM Italy time -

emerald green we have a total of 6 .....

Moreno, just a question, we must reach 10 of each ?
Because : 6 emerald + 5 red = 11 226...
Can't your optician friend make an exeption ?

To anyone, it is very difficult to get these glasses brand new. It is our chance. So do not be shy and join the list ! :wave:

Moreno, just a question, we must reach 10 of each ?
Because : 6 emerald + 5 red = 11 226...
Can't your optician friend make an exeption ?

To anyone, it is very difficult to get these glasses brand new. It is our chance. So do not be shy and join the list ! :wave:

I tried to explain to the seller but for now is irremovable :grumpy:

Interesting..sounds like he doesn't actually have them in his possession right now then, because noone in their right mind would turn down a sale of 11 pairs of dead stock. Therefore, the 10 specific limitation must be something Gigli/his supplier is imposing on him...

...in which case, any optician will likely be able to get ahold of the dead stock.. :idea:

I might have something to report tomorrow, it's worth a shot..

Situation at 7:43 AM Italy time -

emerald green we have a total of 7 .....

Come on friends , these RG226 emerald almost complete my collection :sexywink:
I must say that I´m nervous :hyper: sorry for this :shifty:

I have just seen a guy in Manchester with 9285 Blue lens. Same clout blue as GA 1535 and Bvlgari 519! I know Bono had these with a blue lens but I thought it was a darker blue? They looked awesome!!!

A friend on these forums has just told me that his friend at Safilo has told him that 9592 are coming out in Ice Blue and Cherry :)

That's cool about the colors, but I wish they'd come out with 9592s w/ the rims like B had on the last tour.

ATTN: Burning Flag!!!!!

Put me down for ONE pair of 226's in GREEN

We're almost at 10 pairs...c'mon people!!!!

:)

Tony

ATTN: Burning Flag!!!!!

Put me down for ONE pair of 226's in GREEN

We're almost at 10 pairs...c'mon people!!!!

:)

Tony

Hi Tony, you are in the list , only let me know if you want the 226 pink one as you wrote me with your eMail.
Bye :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom