...and i know that i can make it, as long as somebody takes me to DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aww... :hug:

I was around Interference for quite a while, and I really have to go to bed... Tomorrow I have to go to college again.. :sigh:

We'll talk soon, I promise :yes:

:wave:

I finally got my Billy Joel cds back so I'm finally importing them to my iPod/computer, so they can finally make my last.fm look right, because honestly Billy Joel should not be missing from my favorite artists.

:shocked: oh my holy mother of all things music....my last.fm has just turned into an AFI domination chart...I listened to them constantly after the concert and now there is proof :laugh: however if it tracked what i listened to on my ipod, the postal service would be much higher since i've heard their CD about 20 times this weekend :wink:

ooh billy joel :up: don't know too many of his songs but the ones I've heard, I liked

Last edited:
I love Billy Joel :D

Apparetnly there's a new scrobbler that tracks your iPod songs...I've downloaded it but I can't quite figure it out et

I am, I just haven't spent enough time with it

But if those songs were on there, I think my last.fm wouldn't be too much different, cause I just listen to that on shuffle too lol

Except, I do listen to a lot more killers and Peter Gabriel on my iPod

OMG I just realized...my peter gabriel numbers would skyrocket if it could pick out EVERY song I've EVER played on my iPod :ohmy: I need to find out now!

But first, I need to finish importing Billy, because I have to turn iTunes off in order to use the scrobbler

My Death Cab and Postal Service would go up a looot if it scrobbled my ipod listens...AFI would probably go up too :laugh:

I only listen to iTunes during the week in the afternoons because my music is on my mom's computer and thats when she is at work :mac: so I really need to get this ipod thing going

Well, I figured it out...
it updates your iPod tracks from hereon out

as long as iTunes doesn't auto open when you plug in your iPod

It's not really worth it for me, because now that I don't have a car I hardly ever use my iPod, well I use it, but it's just plugged into the laptop, so that my laptop doesn't have to have 12 gigs of music on it

^:wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom