Anaheim II Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
brwh1 said:
@ Axver
yeah the classic 7/11 barrowlands!
lucky you're daytime
i'm sittin here opening another beer at nearly 7 am and the lady is gettin ready to go to work!
I CAN'T STOP TO DANCE MAYBE THIS IS MY LAST CHANCE

You poor guy ... though I'd stay up late if I had to too!

That Glasgow gig ROCKS! "For you, tonight's the night, ELEVEN O'CLOCK TICK TOCK!" Awesome performance of Surrender that night.

1. Love And Peace Or Else
2. Vertigo / Stories For Boys (snippet)
3. Elevation
4. The Cry/The Electric Co.
5. An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart
6. City Of Blinding Lights
7. Beautiful Day / Blackbird (snippet)
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
10. New Year's Day
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday
12. Bullet The Blue Sky

Pop Artist said:
Well, this East Coaster is off to bed too.. :yawn: Thanks for the setlist updates, Axver. Night. :wave:

Goodnight! No problem with the update; major thanks to celticbhoy for texting me the songs!

pub crawler said:

I'll see you in 45 mins, MVD dahling. ;)

reality check PC/AJ, your 45 mins means 3 years in my book.

:wink: :happy:

Run Forrest RUN!!!!!!!!!!

forrestgump_01.jpg

This east coaster is off to bed as well. I just got back from an 8 hour drive. Anyway, I hope to have YSI links for the Lossless SD2 and the 4/1 show in the morning. Look in the Vertigo Trade's area. (That is if YSI is not acting up).

Thanks again all.

You all rock.

"Surrender" on Red Rocks..........or really whenever :drool:

I think pretty much everything sounded great up until Elevation.............now, and on Elevation, they've had a lot of songs they just can't seem to get right.........oh, and there were a few Pop numbers that were tricky...

Nice to see they're still shaking things up. :up:

Oh, btw, I'm listening to last night's boot, and Everyone->LAPOE is SERIOUSLY bad-ass! :drool:

Well, at least we'll get a different post-Fly song... (UTEOTW?, Mysterious Ways, or, God willing, Acorbat?!

But so far, this is definitely the best set of the tour so far, good mixing it up, good songs for both the hardcore and casual fans... Woot.

bobbus32 said:
I have to keep telling myself that the setlist has to be geared towards the "normal" fan...not the guy at home on a Saturday night, eating cheetos and reading the concert on the internet, holding out for A Sort of Homecoming...

HA-HA!! Best laugh I've had reading these posts in the last four days. Substitute Haagen Daz Coffee Ice Cream for the cheetos, and "Exit" for "Sort of Homecoming," and we're soul-mates.

1. Love And Peace Or Else
2. Vertigo / Stories For Boys (snippet)
3. Elevation
4. The Cry/The Electric Co.
5. An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart
6. City Of Blinding Lights
7. Beautiful Day / Blackbird (snippet)
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
10. New Year's Day
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday
12. Bullet The Blue Sky / The Hands That Built America (snippet)
13. Running To Stand Still

If U2 can fuck around with the order, they can surely fuck around with the actual song selection. C'mon boys, play something new to the tour! (as if they would be reading this) ;)

This is only the fourth night of the tour. I don't know why all the fuss. They've mixed up the setlists, they've added songs they haven't played in decades, they've dropped others.

mistyrose said:
This is only the fourth night of the tour. I don't know why all the fuss. They've mixed up the setlists, they've added songs they haven't played in decades, they've dropped others.

Yea they are still sooooo early in the game!

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome your standard Vertigo Tour setlist. They'll trade in MW, ISHF, and Gloria, much like Elevation tour traded in AIWIY, Gone, NYD, and OOC.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom