Am i back?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoomerang96 said:
apologize, or this will only continue.

i know at least two people here who are gay, and you probably know them as well.

i'm not one for being politically correct, but your comment was seriously flawed (nevermind everything else you've said), and should be dealt with.

retract your statement, or apologize.

In Ireland calling someone a 'fag' is a often no more than a playground insult. Literally in Mullen4Prez's case. It doesn't necessarily have the connotations you're suggesting.

Zoomerang96 said:

apologize, or this will only continue.

i know at least two people here who are gay, and you probably know them as well.

i'm not one for being politically correct, but your comment was seriously flawed (nevermind everything else you've said), and should be dealt with.

retract your statement, or apologize.

This will only contiune......... That suits me down to the ground. I really think you should leave this thread.

Reason #1
You are a wank-stain.

Reason #2
You are a dick

Reason #3
You annoy alot of people on the forum

Reason #4
You have bad taste in music

Reason #5
You're ugly

Reason #6
You've been here five years maybe it's time for you to leave this forum.

Mullen4Prez said:

This will only contiune......... That suits me down to the ground. I really think you should leave this thread.

Reason #1
You are a wank-stain.

Reason #2
You are a dick

Reason #3
You annoy alot of people on the forum

Reason #4

Reason #5
You're ugly

Reason #6
You've been here five years maybe it's time for you to leave this forum.

financeguy, perhaps you're giving this fellow a bit too much benefit of the doubt?

honestly, mullen, can you do no better than come up with some lame insults you heard at school on friday?

and why are you so out of control anyway? you seem like someone who really needs to step back and analyze what's happening.

as for your "reasons", again, i think you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone who'll find those entertaining especially when people realize how desperate you are to make me look bad. i've run circles around you, and it bothers you to no end.

again, shouldn't you be in bed already? you don't want to be late for the bus in the morning...

Yeah, really. I feel 10 years younger reading those insults. Khanada where are you? Maybe it's time to close this thread.

Zoomerang96 said:

financeguy, perhaps you're giving this fellow a bit too much benefit of the doubt?

honestly, mullen, can you do no better than come up with some lame insults you heard at school on friday?

and why are you so out of control anyway? you seem like someone who really needs to step back and analyze what's happening.

as for your "reasons", again, i think you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone who'll find those entertaining especially when people realize how desperate you are to make me look bad. i've run circles around you, and it bothers you to no end.

again, shouldn't you be in bed already? you don't want to be late for the bus in the morning...

Make you look bad nah, you do that to yourself already. All I am doing is adding to it. Lame insults compared to yours, they look pretty good. Now once and for all will you just f*** off and go have your wank and go to bed.

Zootlesque said:
Yeah, really. I feel 10 years younger reading those insults. Khanada where are you? Maybe it's time to close this thread.

:scream: NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! It's BSB's first thread since his return! It needs to be kept here for prosperity!:wink:

Mullen4Prez said:
Reason #4

No, he has good taste in music.

Ha. this thread is starting to remind me of the time when two South American countries declared war on each other over the result of a football game. :wink:

Aardvark747 said:

:scream: NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! It's BSB's first thread since his return! It needs to be kept here for prosperity!:wink:

:rolleyes:

Make up your mind! Is it going to be BSB or your girlfriend?

:wink:

financeguy said:

No, he has good taste in music.

Ha. this thread is starting to remind me of the time when two South American countries declared war on each other over the result of a football game. :wink:

Then I take you would agree with the other five reasons.

Mullen4Prez said:

Make you look bad nah, you do that to yourself already. All I am doing is adding to it. Lame insults compared to yours, they look pretty good. Now once and for all will you just f*** off and go have your wank and go to bed.

if this were put to a vote, as to who's insults were better, you'd receive absolutely no ballots whatsoever.

and i haven't really insulted you either. i've rather made a point to show everyone 7ust how childish and lame you are.

does it not hurt when people come in here and say "i feel ten years younger after reading that" in response to your insults?

you do not have a bright future in comedy if you so chose to go that path.

By people I persume you mean Zootlesque because he is the only one that said that. I've got a line you'll need to learn for when you decide that you have no future in life. Would you like fries with that?

Mullen4Prez said:

Then I take you would agree with the other five reasons.

those weren't reasons, those were incromprehensable blatherings you originally thought were witty nuggets of humour, but after they were received so poorly, you've since regressed into describing them as nothing more than "reasons".

ha. reasons. i should leave cause i'm ugly?

right, good one. i'm not pretty by any means, but again, it shows how remarkably poor your intellect is.

Mullen4Prez said:
By people I persume you mean Zootlesque because he is the only one that said that. I've got a line you'll need to learn for when you decide that you have no future in life. Would you like fries with that?

That's it. You've done it now M4P! Not only upsetting the homo's on the board, but also the Fast Food workers!!:mad:

:wink:

Zoomerang96 said:
ha. reasons. i should leave cause i'm ugly?

right, good one. i'm not pretty by any means, but again, it shows how remarkably poor your intellect is.

You ARE ugly. I mean come on everyone, look at the pic in the guys avatar?? He is SO ugly.

Oh, and I am in fact a Trabant. I am currently lying in a scrap yard in Dresden, from where I am currently posting this. Achtung, baby.

Mullen4Prez said:

again, i have a very, very good 7ob in which i'm happy with.

again, you know nothing about me, why hurl accusations?

why are you incredibly inept, mullen? have you always been so poor in your reasoning and response since you were a child?

Zoomerang96 said:

again, i have a very, very good 7ob in which i'm happy with.

again, you know nothing about me, why hurl accusations?

why are you incredibly inept, mullen? have you always been so poor in your reasoning and response since you were a child?

Same thing goes to you. again, you know nothing about me, why hurl accusations?

financeguy said:

You ARE ugly. I mean come on everyone, look at the pic in the guys avatar?? He is SO ugly.

Oh, and I am in fact a Trabant. I am currently lying in a scrap yard in Dresden, from where I am currently posting this. Achtung, baby.

oh man...i only got it now.

WOW, this keeps getting better and better! haha!

he thinks i really look like the guy in the avatar, doesn't he? oh MAN, this is amazing!

the stupidity knows no depths!

Mullen4Prez said:

No, sorry. Not funny. Zoomerang already is employed by Burgerking.

And if you believe that, well, you'd pretty much believe anything.

mmm... trabants... :drool:

finance guy, can i ride you please?

Damn, that came out just weird. :mad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom