Am i back?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aardvark747 said:

I'll meet u round the back of the bike sheds in 5 Beli.....bring the toys

:flirt:

The rain is a bit heavy tonight for the back of the bike sheds. How about under the shade shelters down the beach? The stars are still shining, despite the tap, tap, tap of the rain.

beli said:

The rain is a bit heavy tonight for the back of the bike sheds. How about under the shade shelters down the beach? The stars are still shining, despite the tap, tap, tap of the rain.

Why did that make me think of this...

the air is heavy, heavy as a truck
need the rain to wash away our bad luck

Just be a good boy.........
petzoey.gif

elevation2u said:
nice to have ye back mate...what exactly you do to get kicked out?:| i miss all the interesting stuff:angry:
Ummm pass on that one cos im not sure myself,i'm not the person to ask :huh:
As im being constantly reminded my threads are crap and very uninteresting:sad: ........must try harder:|

^ i may have the same problem...:hmm:, but i dont know how to improve in that area...i guess sarcasm sometimes doesnt work well when written

but i for one find yours amusing...though i must admit i for one support the theory that you and aardvark maybe the same person:shifty:

Last edited:
elevation2u said:
^ i may have the same problem...:hmm:, but i dont know how to improve in that area...i guess sarcasm sometimes doesnt work well when written

but i for one find yours amusing...though i must admit i for one support the theory that you and aardvark maybe the same person:shifty:
I can catagorically state that me and Aardvark are not the same person.Hes the good looking one and im the short ,fat,smelly one.Although i can do my shoelaces up in 3 seconds flat :dance:

so you were banned?

personally, i'm not thrilled by your return, but if it makes others happy, i guess that's nice.

Zoomerang96 said:
so you were banned?

personally, i'm not thrilled by your return, but if it makes others happy, i guess that's nice.
Personally i love you too.
ps can you post some more of those 'you in a rather dodgy baseball kit'photos....that photo made me happy:angel:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom