Alright Chicago -- what did everyone get?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2 GA for May 9!

All I had to do was have 10 computers running at the same time, looking for tickets. (Of course, the tickets came up on computer #2, so I guess all that wasn't necessary after all.)

This is horrible!! Got wait times that kept jumping, 15min then 8 minutes, then back to 15 then finally, sorry no seats available.

Ticketmaster must have a background program running that ties up our search, while the brokers get in the backdoor and buy all the good tickets.

This comapny is the worst company in the history of greed and exploitation of capitalism. I hope all the people that own, run and work for Ticketmaster rot and die in Hell.

Finally came up with tickets, behind the stage of course.

Nothing. 5/7 and 5/9 appear to have sold out in under 10 mins? Can't get thru re 5/10.

If I don't go, I don't go. Fine with me, altho I saw every tour going back to 1991.

The part that sucks,is if you put in for best tickets available,a message comes up saying request can't be granted,and then you have to wait at the back of the line again. If May 7 wasn't my birthday I wouldn't care so much :(. Good luck to everyone else,looks like I'll be going to the NYC show instead.

skjuls said:
Got 2 tix for Bono's Bday (Chicago 3) behind the stage. And the wait time was less than the first 2.

I don't think I can go!!!
If they're lower level behind the stage...I'll probably take them if you can't use them. I wasn't able to get anything. I got through right away for Chicago 3 with a two minute wait that turned into 15 min...then ended up with the error message.

I'm a resident of WI, btw...in FL until the end of April.

So can anybody explain how they can add another show on the 10th without offering a pre-sale to members?

What is wrong with these people. I have never seen such poor managment in years from an organization.

This realy takes the cake

I love on TM's website how a 5 minute wait turns into 10 minutes turns into 15 minutes etc.

There must be a lot of scam artists butting ahead of me in line!

I must have got lucky because I actually had the chance to get 2 tickets BEHIND the stage and I turned them down and later got better tickets. All I can say is hang in there

I feel like Charlie Brown on Halloween..."I got a rock." :(

Guess I won't be rockin' on this tour.

Back
Top Bottom