All we really need to do is find BRAND NEW LOVERS - CGSW!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: No, its here on our thread! We're all sick of society.

well then add me to the list,the world has just gotten to be all a big joke,and it makes me sick. Seriously,I would not want to have a kid if this is the kind a crap they will have to go through. It would literally be bringing them into a hell hole...

I'm doing well! I'm done with classes for the week, even though I have to work tomorrow, it's basically the weekend. :D And, I'm listening to some Minneapolis hip-hop artists I've wanted to check out for awhile. :up:

Minneapolis hiphop? :ohmy: How come I've never heard of that, having lived in MN for ..... :hmm: 4.5 years? :lol:

I got an A on my big group presentation today, had 2 guys come up to me and say they liked me (I turned them down obviously but it felt good for the ego :D) and celebrated our good grade by going out with a friend for yummy Chinese food! :drool:

My 6PM class was cancelled so we had time to go out and eat :hyper:

Great evening :up:

Minneapolis hiphop? :ohmy: How come I've never heard of that, having lived in MN for ..... :hmm: 4.5 years? :lol:

I got an A on my big group presentation today, had 2 guys come up to me and say they liked me (I turned them down obviously but it felt good for the ego :D) and celebrated our good grade by going out with a friend for yummy Chinese food! :drool:

My 6PM class was cancelled so we had time to go out and eat :hyper:

Great evening :up:

:shocked: Not even the king of Minneapolis hip-hop, Atmosphere? There's actually a huge scene here, mostly "alternative" hip-hop. This album I'm listening to now by P.O.S. has a lot of punk rock influences. :drool: Then I'm going to give this guy Brother Ali a spin. He's a Muslim albino who is an amazing rapper. :up:

:hi5: That sounds like a great night!!

:wave: I'm off to bed...since I'm an old person :wink:, plus I have to work at 8:30 tomorrow morning. :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom