All we really need to do is find BRAND NEW LOVERS - CGSW!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know guys, as much as Wayne and I would love share pics of his holiday here and on FB, I don't think we can :(

I think that's understandable Zee. It's a private vacation between the two of you, share whatever you feel comfortable sharing. :)

We'd LOVE to share, since this relationship has been carried out over Interference and so many of our friends here are excited about us meeting, but yes Justin, you're right - I have so many of my relatives/cousins/sister on Facebook.... they might tell my family or something. I don't know what they'd do though.... But I don't think they'll jump for joy :D

Yes it is! Alida and Matt are 2 friends I was really close to. I know pretty much all of them, very very well. I was in the club that made this video, the Straight and Gay Alliance :D

Yes it is! Alida and Matt are 2 friends I was really close to. I know pretty much all of them, very very well. I was in the club that made this video, the Straight and Gay Alliance :D

:hi5: for student organizations.

That scary fact confirms what I fear is happening in the US. I think discrimination and tensions have shifted from being directed towards race to being more religiously motivated. :down:

Bottomline, unless you're a white, straight, healthy and above average looking male, things don't go as smoothly for you. There's discrimination against women, against sexualities, against races, against disabilities etc bloody etc.

Down with society :down:

Bottomline, unless you're a white, straight, healthy and above average looking male, things don't go as smoothly for you. There's discrimination against women, against sexualities, against races, against disabilities etc bloody etc.

Down with society :down:

I'd add being of one of the majority faiths of that area. That can't be overlooked. :down:

Yes. Unless you're a Christian, too.

Down With Society :down:

All of us CSGW should all move to a far off remote island in the Pacific... away from society, Blue Lagoon style :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom