All U2.Com Related Discussion HERE Artificial Horizon, Duals etc. pt 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its all over the Internet in the meantime. Once againg electronic delivery beat physical delivery. I recommend to download it and put the disc once you´ve received it into your safe.

Anyone wanna send me Crazy Tonight 360 Mix so I could use it in my run this evening? (Renewed mid Feb/ Horizon Member/ U2.com Member since Elevation/ Am a bigger fan than YOU/ Live in South Texas/ Last name with a G/ Am a Cancer etc etc). How's Fish Out of Water GYOB btw? How did GYOB end up being one of my favorite U2 songs even with that awkward "You don't know" bridge?? And how disappointing is it that there's no other NLOTH remixes......NLOTH (2) doesn't cut it for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha I know; worth a shot. Didn't think mentioning my workout routine was the most COMPELLING argument anyway :wink:

Yay, just got mine!! :hyper: SW Ontario, Canada, here. Last name: W. Renewed...I dunno, a week or a few days before the 3rd leg tickets went on sale, whenever that was. October? November?

eta - this is bizarre. The return address on mine does say VA, but then there's a thing that says if undeliverable, return to a PO Box in Sweden. And then the postage stamp that's printed on the envelope says International Mail PP Sweden. :huh:

I don't know whether it's been delivered to my house yet or not as I'm currently still up at school. I did manage to find it online via Rapidshare though...downloading it now. I'll just end up deleting it when my copy arrives in the mail.

Regarding the Fish Out Of Water Remix:

I have to say I was a little disappointed. The build up in the beginning is promising, but then it never really goes anywhere. The new COBL mix is nothing special, either.

I'd have to say that the Live 360 mix of Crazy is the highlight of this disc. I already had all of the other mixes. :shrug:

I got it early this week last name begins with D I live in Northern NJ been a prop member since 2000ish..

I love the Staring at the Sun brothers remix....definitely a standout track

you know, for whatever reason, i deleted the Trent Reznor remix of Vertigo years ago because i never listened to it, but now that i illegally downloaded Artificial Horizon, this is a stand out track. i enjoy the GOYB (Fish Out Of Water) too. the album surprisingly has a real nice flow to it.

eta - this is bizarre. The return address on mine does say VA, but then there's a thing that says if undeliverable, return to a PO Box in Sweden. And then the postage stamp that's printed on the envelope says International Mail PP Sweden. :huh:

I bet they are using a remail service.

The packages are shipped in bulk (usually via a courier service) to an overseas destination where they are then separately mailed to their addresses through that country's (the aformentioned overseas destinantion) mail system instead of through the USPS. It's generally cheaper, and often faster, than mailing through the USPS.

(a company I worked for years ago used this type of service. :) )

I bet they are using a remail service.

The packages are shipped in bulk (usually via a courier service) to an overseas destination where they are then separately mailed to their addresses through that country's (the aformentioned overseas destinantion) mail system instead of through the USPS. It's generally cheaper, and often faster, than mailing through the USPS.

(a company I worked for years ago used this type of service. :) )

Interesting, I had no idea. Thanks for the explanation. :)

you know, for whatever reason, i deleted the Trent Reznor remix of Vertigo years ago because i never listened to it, but now that i illegally downloaded Artificial Horizon, this is a stand out track. i enjoy the GOYB (Fish Out Of Water) too. the album surprisingly has a real nice flow to it.

I've never been a big fan of remixes (i think due to a lot of the AB-era remixes - throw a beat behind it, speed it up, and repeat for 10 minutes :crack: ), and as such, I've never paid that much attention to most of what has come out since, so many of these are new to me. I'm really enjoying a lot of these, though. Well done, U2.com. :up:

Yay, just got mine!! :hyper: SW Ontario, Canada, here. Last name: W. Renewed...I dunno, a week or a few days before the 3rd leg tickets went on sale, whenever that was. October? November?

OK...still waiting. Joined the same time as you and my last name starts with W and I live in the States. What gives?:huh: Oh well...I am banking on a birthday present in 3 months!!!:wink:

get on your boots fish remix isnt are great as i thought it was but still ok i guess. the stand out for me is the live crazy remix - fantastic sound quality and then ending is so dam good!!!

Back
Top Bottom