All U2.Com Discussion HERE "Artificial Horizon" Update pt 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone of You have it - please upload for us at least those two new "Get On Your Boots" and "Crazy Tonight" mixes....

Thanks in advance!!!!

OMG my hard drive just fried and I lost all my U2 songs and the only ones I still need are the ultra rare ones that come with this CD can anyone send them to me pretty please?

Any bets on how long it will be before we start seeing these posts?

If someone of You have it - please upload for us at least those two new "Get On Your Boots" and "Crazy Tonight" mixes....

Thanks in advance!!!!

Close enough

Can't we just get a ban for every newbie signing on to get their paws on these mixes? :rolleyes: just fork over the cash and get your own.

While I don't think this should be a request thread and advocate people signing up for the membership, I think it's far, far, far less egregious to ask for links for one or two songs rather than an entire new album. (last year with No Line) Not that I really care either way.

Why not just have the legit folks with access move over to the Music on the Internet section to find it? Most want to hear it before their actual copy arrives. Or am I just being naive about this part?

Why not just have the legit folks with access move over to the Music on the Internet section to find it? Most want to hear it before their actual copy arrives. Or am I just being naive about this part?

Yes, I think you are. I think most are freeloaders who want to have the songs without paying for them.
:|

Renewed membership yest; (Today was the expiration date.....THANK YOU PROCRASTINATION). So let me make sure I get this right; I resubscribed and then I get an email telling me that it's on it's way or was that just a general email sent out to people? Either way GOYB Fish Outta Water & Crazy Tonight 360 Mix is what I'm actually DYING to hear.

Cumon people, the songs will be all over Youtube and various other file sharing sites within hours or days. I'm hoping to purchase one from Ebay since my website membership expired without me realising :doh:, thinking I'd be included for this gift.

Cumon people, the songs will be all over Youtube and various other file sharing sites within hours or days. I'm hoping to purchase one from Ebay since my website membership expired without me realising :doh:, thinking I'd be included for this gift.
we have no control of what goes on outside of interference, but there will be no request threads or anything of the sort, like sicy said. u2.com put on their member cds that they are not to be duplicated, so we are not allowing it. you said it will be all over the internet, so you'll obviously have no problem finding it. :shrug:

Last edited:
Brand new and only in "acceptable" condition? What did this guy do to it before putting it up on eBay?

It actually defaults to acceptable, I figured that out when listing something recently. You have to go back and change it manually. He says in the description that its in mint condition.

His feedback is more in the 'acceptable' range I'd say. :rolleyes: He probably made a copy of it before listing it.

"Worldwide shipping is $25" This guy is on crack.

There's actually a few different sellers already selling this if you search 'u2 artificial horizon'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom