All the Newest Photos of U2 Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bx6i4r_CQAIuxgK.jpg:large

Source: https://twitter.com/daveberry75

^^ Ha! Nice one. :) Photoshop was probably the wrong Expression... But doesn't he look strange on this pic? I've never seen him like this... That's probably what I should have said. :)

I know what you mean. ;) When magazines over-photoshop people in general it just looks plain weird. To me they look neither older or younger, just inhuman!

I think it's just the expression he's making that's making the picture look like that (i.e., tired, older, whatever).

Yep, very poor angle. Adam still looks like a darling no matter how wrinkly he gets, though.

Edit because eh whatever... :wink: I'll just say I'm not a big fan of the photographer for the Time photoshoot.

I didn't realize y'all were talking about the Time shoot - my comment was about the Dave Fanning pic. :reject:

^^ Ha! Nice one. :) Photoshop was probably the wrong Expression... But doesn't he look strange on this pic? I've never seen him like this... That's probably what I should have said. :)

Yeah, I agree with you on that part, just poor lighting choices for a rock band shoot. Just a silly choice the photog made. :down:

And no , not the wrong expression! Don't regret your choice of words.

I was just being silly and I was just trying to make people chuckle.
since your earlier comment actually cheered me up when I read it.

Really like these photographs. Adam in particular has never looked better!

I'll be kidnapping him and keeping him in my bunk until they need to rehearse for the tour... :whistle:

Yep, very poor angle. Adam still looks like a darling no matter how wrinkly he gets, though.

Like I always say: he's like a fine wine, gets better with age. :sexywink:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Yeah, I agree with you on that part, just poor lighting choices for a rock band shoot. Just a silly choice the photog made. :down:

And no , not the wrong expression! Don't regret your choice of words.

I was just being silly and I was just trying to make people chuckle.
since your earlier comment actually cheered me up when I read it.

Yeah, I was going to say something about the Time shoot photographer earlier, but then I changed my mind because I felt like I was being too mean. :reject: But really, I'm just not the biggest fan of that photographer. It's sort of their style to do black and white portraits of people that highlight lines and shadows. That's not always a bad thing, but sometimes it just makes people look extra tired or haggard.

Yeah, I was going to say something about the Time shoot photographer earlier, but then I changed my mind because I felt like I was being too mean. :reject: But really, I'm just not the biggest fan of that photographer. It's sort of their style to do black and white portraits of people that highlight lines and shadows. That's not always a bad thing, but sometimes it just makes people look extra tired or haggard.

I still want a copy though....gotta find a way to get one since us USAers dont get the U2 cover.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

U2 where spotted yesterday in Dublin doing a photoshoot for Rolling Stone magazine. Looking good guys! :love: Photoset thanks to Izoniga via Instagram.

Photo thanks to Jesuessma via Instagram

Photo thanks to Conorlynchie via Instagram

Dogs invloved? :cute: Can't wait to see the next RS magazine.
Anyone of the band keep Boxer dogs?

Would you look at that angry mob, furious about this bunch of lads invading their Iphones. :wink:

Love all the new photos, hc:heart:! Thank you for finding and posting! Looking forward to the RS magazine article.

omg scary dogs :yikes: - i am seriously petrified of dogs apart from my own one haha

tough dudes :D

Back
Top Bottom