All Southern Hemisphere tour information/rumours here please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2 in Argentina?

Hola!

I am studying abroad in Argentina for six months and I have heard rumors that they are coming to Buenos Aires! Of course it doesn't say on the U2 tour site, but considering they came to Virginia (and it wasn't on the list either) I was HOPING maybe someone knows some information about them visiting Argentina.

Muchas gracias.
Thanks so much!

Jennifer

Hola!

I am studying abroad in Argentina for six months and I have heard rumors that they are coming to Buenos Aires! Of course it doesn't say on the U2 tour site, but considering they came to Virginia (and it wasn't on the list either) I was HOPING maybe someone knows some information about them visiting Argentina.

Muchas gracias.
Thanks so much!

Jennifer

Nothing announced Jennifer, but I'm hoping that they do come to the southern hemisphere. i mean really, it cant be a "world tour" if its just NA and Europe.

Hey you guys...hope you get something coming soon and not like in 2038. For one you deserve 360, and two, I really missing that Coopers Ale. Yum yum.

There really does seem to be such a disconnect between that U2 and what came next. It's hard to believe that literally then, maybe that night, *that* Bono and *that* Edge went back to their hotel (after a detour, I am sure) and worked on songs that became Achtung Baby. I think they said Acrobat was written in Sydney? It just seems like two totally different bands in every way.

Anyone else getting the feeling this might not happen?

Its not like they dont have time this year to make it happen.I dont think it would make sense to revive this 360 thing for a 3rd year just for a few shows.
I think u2.com has said all 2010 shows now announced...

Hope im wrong but starting to get a sinking feeling..

Anyone else getting the feeling this might not happen?

Its not like they dont have time this year to make it happen.I dont think it would make sense to revive this 360 thing for a 3rd year just for a few shows.
I think u2.com has said all 2010 shows now announced...

Hope im wrong but starting to get a sinking feeling..

Oh I'll have to agree, as of now, I think 360 will be only North America & Europe...3rd year revival isn't U2-ish, in my opinion.

There really does seem to be such a disconnect between that U2 and what came next. It's hard to believe that literally then, maybe that night, *that* Bono and *that* Edge went back to their hotel (after a detour, I am sure) and worked on songs that became Achtung Baby. I think they said Acrobat was written in Sydney? It just seems like two totally different bands in every way.
there's a bootleg where bono says they wrote who's gonna ride your wild horses (i think?) in auckland. it adds a bit more credence to the story if he's claiming (if we can assume accurately) writing two different songs from the next album in cities with similar lovetown show dates.

it's not that much of leap either - god part ii shows some of the upcoming intent.

U2 won't tour Australia&Japan in 2010 at least.
Some posted that nother aussie got reply from Principle Management
last month.

"I’m sorry, but there are currently no plans for U2 to tour Australia this year…"

・Aussie shows?waitlist?
Aussie shows? waitlist?? - All About U2 - Main Forum - U2 Community - Message Board

And I(Japanese)also got reply from Principle Management.

"I’m afraid there are no plans to tour Japan in 2010."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom