Ali Thread #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thankyou for posting this beautiful video. Thank goodness for people like Adi Roche to continue through the years to push and fight for these families. :up: It says in the beginning of the video that groups of volunteers go 4 times a year. Would I find more information on this volunteering on the Chernobyl Children's Project website? Does anyone know more about this quarterly volunteering?

bono-a.jpg

bono-2a.jpg

There are hundreds of pictures all over the net. There's even a thread about it in EYKIW. Some pictures are very cute, but they are a real intrusion into their privacy.

I still think they're old. Eli looks as young as the pics from two Halloweens ago.

I still think they're old. Eli looks as young as the pics from two Halloweens ago.

The white dress Ali i wearing is new now on the Edun website. Unless Ali gets the styles a year before they go on sale (which is a possibility) the pictures are recent.

last~
Val means the pictures are old not the boys!

I know, I know. All I was trying to say is that Eli doesn't look "too young" for his age. In fact I think he has changed quite a bit since the last time we saw him in pictures.

It's interesting that you look younger on older photos and the other way around :lol:

I know, I know. All I was trying to say is that Eli doesn't look "too young" for his age. In fact I think he has changed quite a bit since the last time we saw him in pictures.

It's interesting that you look younger on older photos and the other way around :lol:

I know it doesn't really belong in this thread, but belga has more cute pics up, like this one of Bono and John :cute:

bonojohn90409.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom