Ali 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Souly

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
d50272ea.jpg

FOOD BANK For New York City Can-Do Awards Dinner
Pier 60, Chelsea Piers, NYC
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Click to enlarge

Dang, and we got an invitation at work for that too (of course, I would've have to ante up some money I don't have...). Wonder if that means the B-man is in town too? :hyper:

Yes, that is Michael Moore in the last two pics (sitting down, Mario Batali is standing next to Ali, and Jann Wenner is in the first two pics). Looks like Ali has reached the point of reading glasses, wonder if the B-man is far behind on that (or maybe already there) on that too... :wink:

Last edited:
greety said:
thanks tootty for the new piccies.
So this was last night, was bono there too??

BTW is that Michael Moore in the 2 last pics?

Hello Greety:wave:

I cant find any pics of Bono, so i don think he was there, which is a bit of a shame!

And Mad1 - i completely agree with you, you put it really nicely :)

That's just what i was thinking as soon as i saw those pics, that Ali looks hot in glasses! :drool: just wish i did :sigh:

i wonder what is ali's exercise regime? she looked so fit at the edun launches from both years, and she always looks really toned. i wish i look that way when im her age and have had 4 kids!

I wish i could look that good and Ali's 6 year older than me :ohmy:

Hi again Dahlia :wink:

It's a lot of girl's dream, including mine!!!! :drool: Have you both seen the pic of Bono sticking his tongue out at Larry??? :faint: :faint: :faint:

GASP! :drool:

Haha that is a cool signature dude! love it..(and i just know im going to dream about something along those lines tonight!)
:drool: x 100!

It's in the U2&I book Dahlia :wink:

Sorry for going off topic in the Ali thread everyone :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom