Ali 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe, Bono is a fashion disaster, because he doesn't care what he wears... but he still looks cute and fine whatever he wears, so he gets away with it :)
I like Ali's style, maybe because it's my complete opposite... I get horrified by the thought of wearing a dress... but I dunno.. it suits her..

yeah, whats ali's obsession with ugly shoes?? a nice pair of stilletos would do with that dress. her clothes are fine, but her shoes are never cute.

does anyone have a clip where ali's voice can be heard? ive never heard her and am curious what voice bono listens to...

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

I was also unsure when this first came out (a few summers ago?), but since then, others have turned up...

photo281.jpg

photo291.jpg

photo99.jpg

There might even be a few more. I think it was somewhere in Italy. Looks like they had a fight and then made up :D

As I had seen this first it said it was shot on Bali... After Bob died... I don't know what's true...

Everlastinglove said:

As I had seen this first it said it was shot on Bali... After Bob died... I don't know what's true...

It's newer than that, by at least a year. The first time those pics came around was in the summer of 2003, maybe 2002...I just remember it being summer.

ETA: :der: the caption says 28 July 2002. It's in German and says "Bono and wife Ali on vacation....[cut off]"

Last edited:
my admiration for ali grows... i was jealous of her before but now after reading all this stuff about her - what she's done, what she's doing, what she plans to do - she is amazing. she is so different from the caked-up wives of celebs. she is truly admirable! way to go, alison hewson! :up:

Everlastinglove said:
Oh, and I had one where they hugged each other (the same foto-shoot) It looked so sweet (seemed to me as if they had a little trubble).
Y mean this one?? btw in that set, the first one, shadeless, the 2nd, shades, the third, shadeless... :huh:
I love this picture, it's so adorable :cute:
bonoalihug8nf.jpg

Galeongirl said:
Y mean this one?? btw in that set, the first one, shadeless, the 2nd, shades, the third, shadeless... :huh:
bonoalihug8nf.jpg

Yes, that goes with them. In the top picture posted above, you can see he's holding his shades in his right hand.

Babydoll said:
yeah, whats ali's obsession with ugly shoes?? a nice pair of stilletos would do with that dress. her clothes are fine, but her shoes are never cute.

I recently remember seeing her wearing these:

alishoes.jpg

You'll have to agree that those were great looking shoes. :wink: (no platforms!)

yes - those are nice. and go with the outfit as well :) wonder why she's always in black too? i can understand it being her fave color but all the time, everywhere?

oh well, she's an amazing lady so her clothes shouldnt bother anyone. :reject:

Babydoll said:
yes - those are nice. and go with the outfit as well :) wonder why she's always in black too? i can understand it being her fave color but all the time, everywhere?

oh well, she's an amazing lady so her clothes shouldnt bother anyone. :reject:

Ali does wear alot of black, as does Bono. People tend to wear it usually because it makes them look slimmer. But just for fun let's post a few pics of Ali "in color", although there aren't too many, especially recently:

a16.jpg

a21.jpg

she looks so adorable with that short haircut!

aci_glo_bono01.jpg

CABDRGLW.jpg

pop_alipreg.jpg

incarose.jpg

bali_98.jpg

I thought she looked incredible in this red dress!

bonoaliJT.jpg

Anyone else think she should wear more red?

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:
bonoalihug8nf.jpg

Yeah, exactly that one! Thanx.

It is sooo cute and to me it really made the impression that they had a little fight. With the other picture where Alisons hands are in the air. Like: "come on...." It's just cute :hug: :love: :cute:

why is she so pretty?? it's not fair! she's smart AND beautiful, and has the cutes hubby in the world! some people got it all... :wink:

I think one of the reasons why Ali has remained so lovely is because she is a kind and compassionate person. I'm not being flaky. I think if you're a nasty human being it ends up showing on your face even if you have the so-called requirements of prettiness. Take Ann Coulter (please). Yes, she's tall, blonde and thin, but she's such a foul human being that she has a case of perma-bitchface.

I can't believe I just tainted the Ali thread with Ann Coulter's name. I feel dirty. Sorry.:reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom