Album 13: Are We Gonna Wait Forever?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The rest of the band were sitting impatiently in the studio, waiting for Bono so they could finally wrap up the album with a neat little bow ... but no. No, Mr. Bono was off gallivanting with his Hollywood buddies, dancing without a care in the world.

Larry, Adam and Edge cried themselves to sleep that night.

While Bono went on dancing.

The rest of the band were sitting impatiently in the studio, waiting for Bono so they could finally wrap up the album with a neat little bow ... but no. No, Mr. Bono was off gallivanting with his Hollywood buddies, dancing without a care in the world.

Wham! - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go - YouTube

My best friend told me what you did last night
Left me sleepin' in my bed
I was dreaming, but I should have been with you instead.

But will Bono be ok? :sad:

On another note, I'm not used to the side thing on the right side of my screen and somehow must have clicked on something and I ended up in PLEBA :ohmy:

Great..... this will delay the album another month.

Yeah, I'm sure he fell over himself and got hurt ... again :tsk:

You should be DANCIN'. DANCIN' yeah!!!
You should be DANCIN', DANCIN' yeah!!!

And now everybody in a very high Barry Gibb voice :wink:

Besides, I think he just needed to relieve some stress after all the tension from the Oscars and the frustration of not winning. So, I say, let the Bono dance.

You know someone--probably many someones--have this video on their phones. We can only hope it will surface. :shifty: Larry does the robo, Edge does the funky chicken, Bono does what he always does and Adam....?

You should be DANCIN'. DANCIN' yeah!!!
You should be DANCIN', DANCIN' yeah!!!

rerwer_zps193fa3ba.gif

dtykdgh_zps065675de.gif

ku-medium_zps2b2d2b0b.gif

sadfsd_zpseb9e1033.gif

Maybe it was previously mentioned here but just in case, I read that Broken Bell's Brian Burton is working on the record design. He mentioned he was almost done designing it. Can U2 pull off a first leg April-Dec as it was for example, Popmart? Sure they can if the songs are finished. I'm thinking the songs are completed.

That's interesting, haven't heard that... I mean we all know he's producing it, but haven't heard anything about design. Are you sure you read that correctly? Source?

That's interesting, haven't heard that... I mean we all know he's producing it, but haven't heard anything about design. Are you sure you read that correctly? Source?

It was in the February edition of Time magazine 2014. I believe it said he was almost done designing it. A March 2015 tour would make more sense to me but who knows. Either way, we're going :hyper:

I pulled a muscle in my back yesterday so I probably cant dance very well either, In fact, I cant dance very well anyway.

At least I got some good drugs and a shot in each butt.

Also think I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

I don't think that "design" means he's doing the artwork on that record. I would be very surprised if he did. As far as I know, Steve Averill has been meeting with the band to discuss the artwork, but I have no idea who the photographer or artist will be this time.

I pulled a muscle in my back yesterday so I probably cant dance very well either, In fact, I cant dance very well anyway.

At least I got some good drugs and a shot in each butt.

Also think I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom