Adam sucking a lollipop on stage?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i_love_adam said:

I just don't fucking believe it!!!! (excuse the vulgarity, I'm in shock). So he was watching the opening act eh?!!?!?!??!!:drool: Then how did he get back to backstage/ underworld to enter the stage with the rest of U2? Can you imagine? If anyone had a photo of Adam in the Ellispe? And how can no one else notice Adam?

:yes: my husband and I were against the rail..edges side.. near the opening of the ellipse and he just kinda slipped in there between the rail and the catwalk...I was explaining to some other pleba girls that we were standing in the like" VIP" section of the ellipse it seemed:lmao: we were surrounded by Arcade Fire and all thier people (family...friend..etc...) plus bono's brother and niece, so I think the reason no one was making a big deal is they were with the opening band and had probably been hanging out with U2 all day:shrug: and I was the only one doing this:shocked::lmao: plus he couldn't have been seen from the back because the catwalk was hiding him from everyone on the other side of the ellipse...he had a really big body guard too standing next to us inside the ellipse....

I know its kinda unbelieviable:lol: I wish I had my camera.

he's pretty short...he always looked taller to me when he was onstage....and he's pretty darn handsome:drool: he has beautiful eyes...especially when they are winking at you:faint:

was anyone else there? Did you see Adam also?

if this doesn't make sense sorry...I still pretty excited:lmao:

:lol:

That's better than the Daltons on JT - U2 members watching their own opening act and virtually no one notices.

U2girl said:

That's better than the Daltons on JT - U2 members watching their own opening act and virtually no one notices.

I know:lmao::lmao:

I actually had to look at him twice and ask my husband to verfiy that WAS him because no one was making a big deal:lmao: it was kinda werid:huh:

:drool:

Bibien said:
:ohmy: lucky you! :drool: and he winked at you..
I always thought he was tall though :huh:

yeah:drool: ...I turned and said "hey adam" and he said "hey there" and winked at me:combust:

yeah ..he looks way taller on stage, I mean he was still taller than me, not as short as bono:lol: but still kinda short

Adam IS very handsome in person - even though I was far away, I saw him on the screens and I could see his face from where I was, I couldn't believe how gorgeous he was! I'm so happy for you to have been that close!

irishdove said:
Adam IS very handsome in person - even though I was far away, I saw him on the screens and I could see his face from where I was, I couldn't believe how gorgeous he was! I'm so happy for you to have been that close!

thank you:hug:

he has really great skin too:yes::drool:

Dismantled said:

he has really great skin too:yes::drool:

Ok...... i'm getting really depressed reading all those things.. I want to see them again too.. :sad:
So, was he sucking lollipops in the ellips instead of on stage? :wink: ;)

Here's some more Adam skin.. :drool:

468997748zpzqaeph6qk.jpg

Bibien said:

Ok...... i'm getting really depressed reading all those things.. I want to see them again too.. :sad:
So, was he sucking lollipops in the ellips instead of on stage? :wink: ;)

Here's some more Adam skin.. :drool:

468997748zpzqaeph6qk.jpg

nice skin:drool:

omg..if he was sucking a lollipop in the ellipse I would have had a freaking heart attack....and I would have stolen somones camera and taking pics for you girls:drool: :wink:

Dismantled said:

omg..if he was sucking a lollipop in the ellipse I would have had a freaking heart attack....and I would have stolen somones camera and taking pics for you girls:drool: :wink:

Lol, just imagine: he's winking at you WHILE licking his lollipop... :faint:

i_love_adam said:

I just don't fucking believe it!!!! (excuse the vulgarity, I'm in shock). So he was watching the opening act eh?!!?!?!??!!:drool: Then how did he get back to backstage/ underworld to enter the stage with the rest of U2? Can you imagine? If anyone had a photo of Adam in the Ellispe?!?! And you mean people actually come to U2 concerts just to see the opening act? :| :huh: And how can no one else notice Adam?:mad: :(

The Kings Of Leon were really good, I would have came to see just them :whistle:

Dismantled said:

yeah:drool: ...I turned and said "hey adam" and he said "hey there" and winked at me:combust:

yeah ..he looks way taller on stage, I mean he was still taller than me, not as short as bono:lol: but still kinda short

Hey Dis, do you think Adam is at least 5'9?? I am about 5'8 or 9 myself. It would kinda bum me out if I was taller than Adam.:(
BTW, you lucky dame. :wink:

HAHAHAHAH OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS

duuude...if i had gotten a "hey there" and a wink from Adam, I think I would have melted instantly right there on the spot into a big pile of goopy goop. oh, adam <3

Dismantled said:

he's pretty short...he always looked taller to me when he was onstage....and he's pretty darn handsome:drool: he has beautiful eyes...especially when they are winking at you:faint:

5"10" is pretty short. And he's the tallest one in U2!! :lmao: U2 may be small but they're 10 feet tall (especially Bono, ahh, the humanitarian)

Last edited:
AWW, I did not mean it that way, I was just wanting to see more versions of the Adam/lolli pop feast.:hug: No worries your pic just got the ball rolling. BTW, I do not even know how to work Microsoft paint :reject:

Carmelu2fan said:
AWW, I did not mean it that way, I was just wanting to see more versions of the Adam/lolli pop feast.:hug: No worries your pic just got the ball rolling. BTW, I do not even know how to work Microsoft paint :reject:
I was joking love, but thank you :giggle: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom