Adam sucking a lollipop on stage?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: Hey B's Doll you know if I am not lusting over blindfolded Bono then I am drooling over the Silver Fox!!

This is nothing new.....

Bono and Adam are the only men I have ever seen that can rawk an mullet and an afro and still have me totally in love:combust:

just the very thought of adam sucking on a lollipop... :drool:

I hope there are some pictures out there :)

No pic exists b/c it probably isn't true, at least not on Sept. 21. I don't remember noticing and no one else I know that was there does either...

I am sorry i_love_adam. I think you may have mistaken my fantasy ramblings for fact. I guess I should put a disclaimer on some of my post.:reject: Sorry if I burst anyones bubble.

:lol: wellp, no lollipops for Adam. I did see him sipping a mug of coffee under the stage during Institute's set in Detroit, though.

When I was in the front row of the ellipse, I could see Adam standing down where Dallas works. There's a grated ceiling, instead of solid stage there, so you can see in if you're at the right angle. Adam was hanging out in there during the opener.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
When I was in the front row of the ellipse, I could see Adam standing down where Dallas works. There's a grated ceiling, instead of solid stage there, so you can see in if you're at the right angle. Adam was hanging out in there during the opener.

:lol:
I could see similar from my seats also

I came into this thread EXPECTING to see a pic of this:angry: I am now very dissapointed:| :|

:drool: :drool: I wanna seeeeeeeee:scream:

:wink:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

:ohmy: :up:

apparently he loves the opener...in Montreal he was right behind me in the ellipse:yes: I met him there! He was between the rail and the catwalk...no one else noticed him:lmao: I got a "hi there" and a wink:faint:...I was standing with Arcade Fires people so maybe thats why no one made a big deal around me.....it was really exciting though:hyper::hyper:

Dismantled said:

apparently he loves the opener...in Montreal he was right behind me in the ellipse:yes: I met him there! He was between the rail and the catwalk...no one else noticed him:lmao: I got a "hi there" and a wink:faint:...I was standing with Arcade Fires people so maybe thats why no one made a big deal around me.....it was really exciting though:hyper::hyper:

I just don't fucking believe it!!!! (excuse the vulgarity, I'm in shock). So he was watching the opening act eh?!!?!?!??!!:drool: Then how did he get back to backstage/ underworld to enter the stage with the rest of U2? Can you imagine? If anyone had a photo of Adam in the Ellispe?!?! And you mean people actually come to U2 concerts just to see the opening act? :| :huh: And how can no one else notice Adam?:mad: :(

Back
Top Bottom