adam is rarr!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beli said:
ad525376.jpg

:drool:

Aww, it's swimming hour for the senior citizens :cute:

my grandfather, who is lucky to be alive, looks a lot like adam

Queen Bee said:

:madspit:

Anyone saw Adam on the Love And Peace video? He was awesome! Kicking major ass! Larry and Adam together are the coolest looking and sounding rhythm section ever!! :adam: = :cool:

Queen Bee said:

Fine with me, swim on over here Grampaw, I'm a-waitin' fer ya!

Is this one of the sneaky-peepy paparazzi photos of Adam and Susie a Sardegna that were published in the Irish Sun? Any more about? With the way you all find these incredible photos and post them, I can't believe we haven't seen those yet.

God bless Susie, but those are not the ones I'm looking for!:wave:

beli said:

No its not. Please continue.

PS EdgeNBono, why is your username EdgeNBono when you are a Larry fan who fancies Adam?

Maybe it's the "most random post eva" for this forum?

+++

My former stepfather kinda reminds me of Edge.

+++

To the original poster yes, Adam is rarr.

(He's been rarr long before this tour!)

Sorry to interupt this conversation but does anyone have the pics of Adam and Suzie or know where i can find them?

Adam always looks so good until he takes his shirt off. All attraction I may have to him miraculously disappears at that point and transfers to Bono. Then I see Bono with his shirt off and it transfers back to Adam again. It's a good system, really.

Queen Bee said:
And licking it a little :shifty:

I think Adam has nice nips!!! And his chest is smooth too:drool: I do not mind a little tummy/luv handles:wink: It is all the more to love:yes:

I am a total ADAM gal:adam: But BONO is a sexy thing too.:love:

tootty86 said:
Sorry to interupt this conversation but does anyone have the pics of Adam and Suzie or know where i can find them?

I would like to know that too? Perhaps we should start a thread tootty?:hmm:

Did anyone notice that in the One performance, Adam had on a black t-shirt tucked in and not wearing the over-the-stomach-not-very-flattering shirt? I wonder if he is working out? That could make him even more rarr!!!

Cassandra said:
Did anyone notice that in the One performance, Adam had on a black t-shirt tucked in and not wearing the over-the-stomach-not-very-flattering shirt? I wonder if he is working out? That could make him even more rarr!!!

I noticed alright!!! DAMN was he looking so good!!! I like the little dance he was doing during LAPOE!!:drool: I :heart: :adam:

When I saw the dance, I kept saying, "Plebans call that the "bounce", but I think that some kind of shimmy shake go on there! Whatever it was he was all into. Can't wait to see it live and in person in a month!

Back
Top Bottom