adam and edge picture request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tuwie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
hi guys! =)
i have this reallllly miniscule picture of adam and the egde when they were young, and i was wondering if anyone could post up a bigger version, because this one's just too cute!
thanks in advance.<3
aeshowingdx2.jpg

Adam's hair:lmao: That is awesome!!! LOL. I believe Bono referred to it as the "white Afro". It cracks me up everytime I see it. Especially that black and white pic. from the cover of "U2 by U2" where he has the :nerd: glasses. It's so dorky, it's cute. LOL. He should go for that look again....it might look good in gray:giggle: God Bless

Currently Listening: Album/Artist-B-Sides and Mixes/Madonna
Song: "Erotica/You Thrill Me" (Download this song, and think of your fav. U2 member, i.e Larry Mullen Jr. LOL)

while we're on the topic of young pictures, would anyone happen to have this picture that comes with the u2 ipod pacakge right here?
162481878_2f7f41b6c6.jpg

they look so cute. i LOVE baby band pictures ^_____^
thanks!! <3 didnt want to start a new thread and clog up space ;]

tuwie said:
anyone?
;]

Yes I have that picture but unfortunately it's in one of my U2 books that's at home, I'm at school at the moment, so if no one else posts the picture before Friday, I'll scan the pic and post it as soon as I get home this Friday! Can you wait that long?!? :wink:

Baby Bono...:love: :love: Larry, even then:drool: :drool: :drool: I luv that pic!

Currently Listening: Album/Artist-GHV2/Madonna
Song: "Drowned World/Substitute For Love

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

Back
Top Bottom