AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naya

Refugee
Sorry about the title but HOLY SHIT !!! Some girls are just too lucky !!
eek.gif

sw94728.jpg

p.s: I admire Ali. Enough said.

!!!!!!!! I'm so mad. omg

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I love to paint. I don't think it's just the fumes, but it might be." ~Bono

"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow."

BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!! F*ckin' &#@!!!@*&^$##@!!!! B*tch!!!!

** Sicy burns her monitor with flammable substances and throws it out the window.

overpape.gif

------------------
Always Wear A Safety Belt

Sicy's Website

Just checked in quick to see what was happening...how in the hell am I gonna continue to concentrate on work after that
eek.gif

My oh my what a lucky girl!!!!

I'm not sure how I might react to that....could quiet possibly pass right out!!!!
wink.gif

------------------
I'm just a singer,some say a sinner.Rolling the dice,not always a winner.
You say I've been lucky,well hell I've made my own.
Not part of the crowd,but not feeling alone.

----Two Shots of Happy One Shot of Sad-----

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:

** Sicy burns her monitor with flammable substances and throws it out the window.

overpape.gif

lol! That's what I did

------------------
~*Mona*~

"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow."

You know with all that kissing and biting I'm afraid Bono will catch something !
Does he know where those hands/lips have been? But I guess it's because when he performs he gets lost in the show and becomes all these different characters. In french we would say "Il est vraiment parti"...which would mean he is really gone, in another world, yet at the same time very focused. Am I making sense here? Probably not.

Hs64715.jpg

[This message has been edited by Naya (edited 08-16-2001).]

Originally posted by Naya:

Hs64715.jpg

HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know he's only doin it to make me jealous....hey it's working! cut it out Bono!!

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by Naya:
You know with all that kissing and biting I'm afraid Bono will catch something !
Does he know where those hands/lips have been? But I guess it's because when he performs he gets lost in the show and becomes all these different characters. In french we would say "Il est vraiment parti"...which would mean he is really gone, in another world, yet at the same time very focused. Am I making sense here? Probably not.

Hs64715.jpg

Yes, you are making sense.

However, I am very clean. Did you hear that Bono dear? I said "I AM VERY CLEAN."
Well, except for my mind.

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"The skeletal structure of your foot is not normal." -- my podiatrist 8-6-01

he sure gets away with a lot... not that i'd mind if it were me...
smile.gif

------------------
Brought to you by the OTHER "creamy coated pop icon goddess."

Love,
Emily

eek.gif

I'm speechless!!! Seriously!!!! Holy Jeebus!!!

finger-biting?!?!? Oh man......

------------------
Remember the goul.

The digital won't let me go.

I know Naya, I was thinking that too.He could catch: Mononucleosis, tonsillitis, a cold, the flu, strep throat, hep a, hep b, gum disease. I think we need to start a campaign where we make sure all PLEBA girls are fully vaccinated and virus free and then we will make it part of our slogans on shirts :
PLEBA: Safe to kiss.
PLEBA: We've had our shots.
PLEBA: Mean, CLEAN, smooching machines.
PLEBA: We will float your boat, without wrecking your throat!
wink.gif

But I have a confession, I don't think I'd want to tounge wrastle with Bono. I'd pass him on to my nearest, mean, clean, infection free sister.
I think this has potential.
Bluey

------------------
"Yeah, Bono's a nice bunch of guys" - The Edge.

OK, now I know why I didn't damn click on this link to begin with, I cannot believe this one. He is SO SEXY! Lucky biatch. Where was that pic taken at? Damn lucky European girl, right???
Good night,
frown.gif
now I am supposed to go to bed with hubby HAPPY?!?!?!j/k
biggrin.gif

Bono is HOT, all I gotta say.

U2SJ the pic was taken in Barcelona.

Bluey LOL about the shirts !
biggrin.gif

It's true he can catch all of those diseases, then he could pass it on to his wife if he's not careful !

Am I the only one who thinks that biting a complete strangers fingers is disgusting? I mean where have those hands been?

rolleyes.gif

Naya<---Neat and hygiene freak

Bono is a manwhore, Ali is my heroine!
biggrin.gif

j/k Bonoholics, he is a hunk! I probably coldn't have stayed so calm, even tho I'm a so-called Sparkyholic! LMAO

------------------
"A giraffe. Why? 'Cos then you'd meet other giraffes." - Adam
"I believe in love, love and money! I believe in poetry, electricity, cheap cosmetics. I believe in the sky over my head, and the silver shoes beneath my feet. I have a vision! I have a vision! Television!" - The Mirrorball Man
"My real name is Johnny Carson, but I just didn't think that would get me on the show." - Edge in 1981
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." - Larry

its very 'Im-here-and-may-be-quite-tired-but-if-I-stick-a-feg-in-me-gob-I-can-look-quite-sexy-while-signing' - Madie on one of the pics of Sparky

WOW!!! Bono has just really cut loose this tour! Biting, Kissing, Humping, Moaning...
smile.gif

Actually he has done this sort of stuff in past tours, but it seems with internet we find out about more of it now.

ZOO TV --- Letting girls sit on him and film him with the camera (Flannigan's book)

I have POP Mart Brazil on video and he kissed a girl right on the mouth after singing and cuddling with her during WOWY!

I mean the man has always been a major flirt, heck thats part of his appeal imo. I just wish some of the biting action would happen to me! Bono's teeth = major turn on to EP!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Originally posted by Klodomir:
I'm just gonna take off for a few minutes and... take care of something.
wink.gif

LMAO, Klodomir. Between this thread and the Bono's pants thread, many of us will need to shave our palms or get stronger glasses.
wink.gif

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"The skeletal structure of your foot is not normal." -- my podiatrist 8-6-01

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:

overpape.gif

OMG! LMAO!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
SG, you are a kill! By the way, interesting status u have there - Smiley Mafia Fem-Don... Hehe!

On another subject, Holy MOSES!! Mr. B-man is looking rather scrumptious and bonolicious in that pic! YOWZA!

Originally posted by kariatari:

Holy MOSES!! Mr. B-man is looking rather scrumptious and bonolicious in that pic! YOWZA!

[/B]

WOW! You got that right, he is! What a heart rate accelerator, he is sexy and gorgeous!
smile.gif

------------------
Just as you find me
always I will be
a little bit too free
with myself
-Bono and Edge

Back
Top Bottom