A Very Special Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jamila

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Hi PLEBA !

Today is the 22nd wedding anniversary of one of our favorite couples - Bono and Ali. :wink:

But it is also the third anniversary of the passing into Eternal Life of Bono's father, Bob Hewson.

So, on this very special day for Bono - a day of coming together and letting go - I hope that we can find a way to celebrate the coming together of two EXTRAORDINARY lives (Bono and Ali) and also remember and commemorate the life of BRILLIANT man (Bob Hewson) to thank them for ALL THE LOVE and JOY that they have brought into our lives. :up:

So, I ask for us to come together in this forum (which we do quite well) and post any well wishes or comments you may have about this very special day and the AMAZING people who have given us SO MUCH TO BE GRATEFUL FOR. :hug:

And please feel free to post any pics that you would like - especially ones of Bono and his family (especially with his da).

I sincerely thank you for your well wishes to and remembrances of the Hewson family on this very special day. :angel:

To Bono and Ali -

May this day bring you ALL the Love and Joy that your hearts can hold!

We celebrate the POSITIVE PRESENCE that you are in our world and the Inspiration that we draw from your lifelong commitment and Friendship with each other. :hug:

May you continue in Life together. Thank you for showing us the HEALING POWER OF UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.

And to Bob Hewson - :applaud:

May we always remember him fondly for his brilliant life and the MAGNIFICENT GIFT THAT HE GAVE OUR WORLD!

Those whom we have loved never really leave us. They live on forever in our hearts and cast their RADIANT LIGHT onto our every shadow. - Sylvana Rossetti

:bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

Happy Anniversary! :)

33%3B62%3B%3B923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3C3%3C4%3C%3A%3B8ot1lsi

33%3B62%3B%3B923232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3236%3E692%3E7%3A%3B%3Ewsnrcg%3D32324%3B4%3B5%3B%3A9%3Bnu0mrj

For Bob Hewson may you rest in peace! God bless :wink:

And no comment on their annerversary, thats all i can say :sad:

What beautiful, loving words and thoughts for this most extraordinary family! :wink:

Once again, PLEBA shows itself to be FULL of terrific people.:up:

Let's just all hope that Bono and Ali had the MOST WONDERFUL day possible! :hug:

LET'S SEE COLORS THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN SEEN..... :bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

Today, 24 August, is the third year remembrance of the laying to rest of Bono's da(d). :sad:

This is part of what the B-man sung at the ceremony "Sing, you're the reason why the opera is in me." :wink:

Just thought that we could all take a moment today to remember with gratitude and Grace the life and the contributions of Bob Hewson on this very special day.:yes:

I thank you all, dear PLEBA, for joining in this Loving and Respectful thread. :hug:

GRACE FINDS BEAUTY IN EVERYTHING.....:bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

Back
Top Bottom