A Melon Remix...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
It's art and poetry all in one! I told many of you that there was another side to "melon," besides the guy who can infinitely write on both religion and politics
wink.gif
. If you like this art, also check out my website: http://xodius.n3.net .

abomb.jpg

Melon

------------------
"If I had to choose between the continued possibility of nothing happening and of doing something, I would unquestionably choose the latter...or the former." -- Radiohead

[This message has been edited by melon (edited 11-15-2000).]

Has anyone seen this? Call me a bit egotistical if you wish, but I am curious to know if you think this is good or if it is crap....

Melon

------------------
"If I had to choose between the continued possibility of nothing happening and of doing something, I would unquestionably choose the latter...or the former." -- Radiohead

it's a great piece of work and \i checked your website and you are obviously very talented.

if you want some constructive criticism, the text works if it was intended to be parted of the picture, another stroke if you wish. However if it was meant to have more emphasis such as if it were a poster and you wanted the message (the actual text) to be read, a little bit more contrast with the background is necessary because it's a little difficult to read in some points. Perhaps addidng a tinge of blue to the text?

BTW The background layer is brilliant!

I just found this post from you, and as a great admirer of your writings in politics and religion, I am very impressed with your website.

I've checked it out quite a few times, if anything to get a glimpse of that mind of yours..

------------------
Support Amnesty's Campaign against Rape and Violence in Sierra Leone. Sign up.

Thanks everyone. If there is one thing I love above all, it is my art. Check out my new remix, and tell me what you think!

Melon

------------------

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom