3734 Elvis Presley Blvd, Memphis, TN, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fingers crossed, there'll still be something decent left when I get a chance. I'm hoping not too many people know about the midnight start, and that majority of people go for tickets at 10AM.

That's true - I think they didn't really announce the midnight sales. I hope you will get them!

GG2 should send me hers :yes:

I've searched eBay twenty times, I don't think they exist anymore!

Really?? That's strange - I bought mine a couple of years ago and there were plenty at that time.... Have you looked at amazon.co.uk (used)?

You're welcome.

The great thing about the vinyl is having side D with IYWTVD > Please > WUDM :drool:

Found Zooropa and Achtung on Vinyl, too. The Achtung one is a limited edition. I may have to scoop that up before Pop.

Found Zooropa and Achtung on Vinyl, too. The Achtung one is a limited edition. I may have to scoop that up before Pop.

I don't like my Acthung vinyl - it's a light vinyl that bends easily. My favorite are JT audiophile edition, Pop and NLOTH. ATYCLB and Bomb are ok as well (talking about the vinyl itself not the music!)

I don't like my Acthung vinyl - it's a light vinyl that bends easily. My favorite are JT audiophile edition, Pop and NLOTH. ATYCLB and Bomb are ok as well (talking about the vinyl itself not the music!)

I don't exactly collect them to play them. I collect vinyl simply for the awesomeness factor. I have an original pressing of Sex Pistols' Never Mind The Bollocks.

:hug: Daniel.

Let's go to Green Day together! They're touring this year. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom