30 Rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did you really think I wouldn't recognize my own college futon with its trademark absence of sex stains?

Candles, incense, disco music... Someone's getting into the Easter spirit!

Can't overstate how much I loved last night's tag. Kenneth's age is a wellspring of laffs.

an article about Pete's gibberish...hilarious!

How about when Dr. Spaceman checked out Pete to see if he had recovered from the gas leak? He asked him to recite the alphabet and Pete delivered an exact syllable-by-syllable recreation of that L.A. TV reporter at the Grammys spouting gibberish on camera.

'30 Rock' Strikes Comic Gold | Philly | 04/22/2011

That was a stellar episode.

How about when Dr. Spaceman checked out Pete to see if he had recovered from the gas leak? He asked him to recite the alphabet and Pete delivered an exact syllable-by-syllable recreation of that L.A. TV reporter at the Grammys spouting gibberish on camera.

:lol: I figured that had to be a reference to something, or came from something that I completely missed.

There were a few fun moments but, overall, I thought this was one of the worst episodes. It felt forced and thrown together to me, not much more than a lame clip show, especially when it came on after the awesome faux clip show "Community" did.

I'm not a big fan of this show. Don't "get it" I guess. But I saw Bono's cameo. That was cool.

I laughed out loud very hard when the camera showed "Bono" (like omg, you could tell it wasn't him).

Stellar throwaway joke. Well done.

There are four things I want to do this summer, but they're roommates, so it's tricky.

This season has been of a much higher quality than the last 2, at least for me. The last 2 episodes in particular have been fantastic, I laughed as much as I did in the first couple seasons. Good stuff.

I'd say it's the weakest season, but the bulk of the episodes are still great. We're all used to the joke setups by now and their usual level of references being both random and brilliantly placed seems to be getting a bit lazier. I'd still say it's the best comedy on television not named Louie. We've got a long ways to go before Liz Lemon straps on some water skis and does you-know-what.

I hope you all cry real hard and get some nice candy this Wednesday. :lol:

leap-mnn.jpg

Merry Leap Day to all. May Leap Day William exchange all your tears for only the best sweets.

They were both fantastic episodes, so many great lines. I swear, half of the ones they're putting out this season are on-par with anything they've done in the past. This show may never jump the shark.

Nobody wants to discuss the awesome finale? The Homeland references alone made this one a winner. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom