2017 Joshua Tree Tour: Ticket Prices

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Worst presale ever what garbage. Trying for Van City and had them, but just 59 seconds to confirm and whiffed

Not sure what's worse - not getting the decent mid lower bowls for NOT $280 or having to prove I'm not a FKing bot recognizing waterfalls.

Last edited:
For the record, my wires code did NOT work to unlock any VIP or redzone tickets yesterday for TO. I tried several times given some reports here of people getting RZ with wires codes.

And it was my own fault for not renewing my member ship this past Nov...and two, when I heard some report about U2 having something to say a few weeks ago, I should have immediately renewed.

I consider myself lucky this go around but i would not be surprised if they keep dropping between now and the public sale but i appreciate that you can not sit around hitting refresh all day...

The problem wasn't in finding tickets. I had tickets, I was logged in. I was in the checkout. I ORDERED the tickets and then it timed out and broke. This is insane.

This happened to me with Adele tickets last year. I was furious, 4 shows sold out in like 10 mins.

Luckily a friend was able to get 4 great tickets through work which lessened my anger just ever so slightly.

getting pretty sick of looking at these 3rd world store fronts

Lmao, they never stop showing up.

Giving up on Rose Bowl at the moment... absolutely nothing coming up. Lucky my dad somehow stumbled into tickets yesterday but it's shocking how terrible TM's website is.

If anybody sees GA being dropped for Van please let me me know! So far have been unsuccessful

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using U2 Interference mobile app

Well, hopefully the 2nd Rose Bowl show gets added. That or the fact they usually release great seats in the last week or so before show dates. That said, the U2.com membership was a waste of money.

Look, I'm happy that I and all my friends who tried for GAs got them but I have to say it's absolute bullshit that you announce the pre-sale at 9 am, then nobody or almost nobody gets the tickets even though they've been refreshing their browsers since 8:45 am only to drop the tickets 3-4 hours later. I'm sorry but people have lives and jobs and responsibilities and it just doesn't seem fair to me to be doing this. I understand releasing tix into the system which were purchased by fraudulent credit cards or people who bought more tix than they could or whatever other error, but mass dumping hundreds of tickets is absurd.

This happened to me with Adele tickets last year. I was furious, 4 shows sold out in like 10 mins.

Luckily a friend was able to get 4 great tickets through work which lessened my anger just ever so slightly.

Ah Adele tix, that was one of the most stressful 45 mins of my life but floor tickets were worth it 100 times over

i wish i had known this could happen, instead of wasting my stupid code on bad tickets right at 9am because I thought GA was literally sold out. UGH

*THIS* is how they manipulate demand and get fans to buy the expensive seats. God forbid they actually release all seats at 9am for whatever block/city they have at once.
Some panic and figure there won't be anything left. IMO they are sitting on plenty of tickets for these shows, and many are going to be outraged when better options pop up as the show nears.

yikes, just tried and seeing what was going on with the Wires pre-sale. Couldn't get TM to work, didn't have tickets, and just shitty and confusing. Completely different than my experience yesterday.

Keep trying! I was on the computer with four GA tickets for Toronto in the cart and pulled up four for Chicago on the TM app just now. No joke. They're rolling these out weird. Maybe that's part of the anti-scalper strategy to make sure the die hards like us get them.

For those struggling with Chicago, I just scored 4 GA using the app. Go get them!

I think you owe u2.com an apology. :wink:

Everyone out west pay attention. GA's have dropped 90 minutes to 2.5 hours after the presale started in a bunch of east and Midwest cities. Don't give up hope yet.

I think you owe u2.com an apology. :wink:

Everyone out west pay attention. GA's have dropped 90 minutes to 2.5 hours after the presale started in a bunch of east and Midwest cities. Don't give up hope yet.
[emoji1]

Anyone who has me on Facebook or Twitter, if you happen to see Rose Bowl tix go up later, please message me. I have to get some work done :sigh:

There shouldn't be a limit to pre sales i dont think, if you have a code and are a member then you should be guaranteed 4 tickets. Its not as if the membership is gonna sell out the tickets

Back
Top Bottom