2017 Joshua Tree Tour: Ticket Prices

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you need to wait until 9:00 to enter your presale code on ticketmaster, or if you enter it early does it automatically grant you access to buy tix at 9?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Anyone having trouble with Ticketmaster? I've been on for about 15 minutes now and signed in with my presale code and everything and it keeps telling me "unable to process request, try again later"

ditto. fucking ticketbastard...how hard it is to get it right? with the fees they charge this is unacceptable ...

So we've been purchasing tickets, and it turns out we were able to use a pre-sale code more than once to pick up more than 4 tickets yesterday.... any fear of some of those being canceled as a result? Or once the tickets are purchased is it a done deal?

I just tried an "incognito" chrome tab, selected 2 tix, add "u2.com membership" and selected best available at $75, 2 tix at $105 each in section 310, row 14 popped up, this after private firefox window sitting searching for 6 minutes

At least now its been searching for last 5 minutes and the message now reads "not to start another search or refresh or I will lose my place in line"

similar here ... tried Firefox under Windows since I wasn't getting anywhere with Safari on FF on Mac. Has been telling me "searching...sit tight" for over 5 minutes

I only selected lower level seats, which means I'm willing to pay more money and still it showed me the nosebleed seats when that wasn't even selected.

Great System, Ticketbastard!!

How do they manage to fuck this up every single time without fail? I mean U2 only tours every 5 years or so, you'd think their technology would have improved to the point that the problem which occurred in 2010 or 2012 would not happen in 2017

I haven't been this fired up about TM in a lot of years. There can't be so many people with Redhill codes looking to shell out $350/ticket for ONE specific venue that they aren't available at 9:01 or any time afterwards. It wasn't like that at all for I&E for any ticket in the building. It only means they never even sold them to those of us with codes. They were spoken for before the onsale. And that's some major league fuckin dog shit.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Try the mobile app!

Also, the "Unable to Process Request" is Ticketmaster locking you out. It happened to me after only a couple tried yesterday using Chrome. Try a different browser why simultaneously using the mobile app.

Wow, nervous for Chicago in 7 minutes. Seems like you all are having nothing but problems.

I had some difficulties getting tickets in the Wires presale but wanted to share some advice that may help others. After 45 minutes of being unable to load tickets through the website I cleared my browser cache (Google Chrome) for the last 48 hours. Immediately after doing that I no longer received the "we are unable to process your request" message, I was able to select my seats on the map and buy the two I wanted.

To expand on other methods I tried:
- I used multiple computers and on the first one or two attempts on the Ticketmaster website it worked fine. I was able to load up the seating chart but TIcketmaster would encourage me to try the 'find seats for me' option and I would lose the two I was selecting.
- Using Google Chrome in Incognito mode worked great until the Captcha part of the process as it would keep refreshing the images I had selected. Switching to audio mode told me that my computer was preventing information from going through.
- Ticketmaster iOS app worked at the start but after a few ticket searches I received the 'no results found' message.

This was for the June 7 Pittsburgh show and I was going for Club Level seating.

WTF - after all that the "Best Available" are sec 333???? (This is for Boston)

Having the same problems with Boston. Just wanted a pair of GA tickets. Looks like they all sold out within the first minute. Looking for other tickets, now it just says "Unable to process your request, try again later."

Are there only a certain number of tickets available during the presale, meaning when it goes on sale to the general public there may be GA tickets available again?

Also, does anyone know if they plan on adding second shows for venues like Gillete?

WTF!

Well, after 30 years I STILL CANNOT GET A SINGLE FUCKING GA ticket to a show!?! I paid for a U2.com subscription, got a code, was on at 9:00AM and still no GAs for MetLife?

How is that even possible? I am so furious.

I walk away from this morning with four lower level seats - three in one section and one in another. Well, that does not help - thanks Ticketmaster. All I wanted was one spot on the floor, but now I am out $441.50 and am once again pissed off at the entire situation.

THEN,

The tickets are credit card entry only? What the hell is that? It says that I need to enter the building with the other people coming with me so I can present my credit card at entry? What if we all cannot make it at the same time?

Anyone else have this situation in NJ?

I just do not understand why they are making it so goddamned complicated to buy a ticket and go to a show...

Well, that set my day off in the wrong direction.

Fuck.

I managed to get some half decent level 232 LL seating for Toronto on the side of the stage. My thinking was that if RZ tickets were sold out, i was no way in hell going to pay 280 plus fees for a seat miles away from the stage.

I'm still pissed about RZ, i agree with the poster above that they may already have been spoken for before the presale. Need to make some friends in the ticketing business

So I paid a $50 U2.com membership to not get any presale GA tickets when logging in right at 9am.

Back
Top Bottom