2015 U2 Tour - General Discussion Thread VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have liked to have seen them do Magnificent. I think it would have fit in nicely somewhere in the second half of the show. It's my second favorite song on No Line after MOS. Bono is definitely cheating by having the audience sing most of One at the end of the show. :wink:. If he wants them to get the words right, maybe they should put a sing along up on the video screens. I remember when they did that for Daydream Believer during Popmart.

That's it, I'm making a THBAO / Jive Bunny Swing The Mood sign.

The real metric we need to assess here is how many of those 134 performances Bono went completely over the top and took off his shirt. Might as well write those off as #completelyruined

Okay, point taken. As I said before, you did a great job singing Desire onstage in front of 15,000 people.

I had no idea footage like this existed. Please close with 40 on Friday night!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

40 is pretty much guaranteed on Friday!

EDITED to add - he's done the searchlight thing often in past tours and I saw him do the searchlight in Montreal this year.

Tempe, Arizona, Sun Devil stadium! Whatta night! Unforgettable performances of Wowy, Bullet, Running to Standstill, Bullet...

Larry at the end before he started to play drums all alone...priceless :up:

I know "ONE" is karaoke-like, and "I Still..." has been for a while but somehow this tour feels different, but...

what about closing with California?
Extend the outro of the song for the "thank you, good night" part

THERE IS NO END TO LOVE

I know "ONE" is karaoke-like, and "I Still..." has been for a while but somehow this tour feels different, but...

what about closing with California?
Extend the outro of the song for the "thank you, good night" part

THERE IS NO END TO LOVE

Every live show without California is a sin.

I don't even like California that much but I think it would be good after Streets. maybe rotating with full band Every Breaking Wave.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but do you think there's a reason why U2 has played 0 songs where Edge rotates between keyboards and guitar? Think songs like NYD, MOS, and TUF

True. I was too busy contemplating how America is an idea to realize Edge switches instruments on that song. Or I may have Mad Cow Disease.

Wait, wait, wait. I thought America was just a country. Are you saying it's more than that?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

True. I was too busy contemplating how America is an idea to realize Edge switches instruments on that song. Or I may have Mad Cow Disease.

Unless you're actually a cow, that would be rather hard. :wink: Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease is possibly what you meant. If you are in fact a cow, disregard this, my bad. And respect for typing with hooves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom