2013 Misc New U2 Pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonowaterorg5-2013.jpg~original

Strike With Me

:wink: Bono, you've been on strike for two years now! Get yer arse back into that studio!!

Thanks to Last Unicorn for finding the link to the article that has these new pics of Bono walking along the streets of New York city yesterday.

I'm wondering, could that blond boy in the hoodie, grey t-shirt and jeans be Bono's youngest son John?! :hmm: Coz there's definately a family resemblence and could explain Bono's slightly annoyed expression!!

Loving how the bright sun shine is making Bono's natural red hair colour shine like copper!

Hmmm I found a artical that said Bono was alone... but he is pretty good about keeping his children out of the public eye; unless we'll you know there like his daughters who have become actress'.

The people writing articles rarely know anything about the family. They often identify people as wives, daughters, etc and are completely wrong.

That is true. All articles I see that have to do with Eve and Jordan. Are completely WRONG unless it's just one or the other. I guess not all paparazzi can have a extensive knowledge of U2 like we do can they??? Maybe I should start my own paparazzi magazine and you have to know who people are and not forget about family members. Also be a bit less... what's the word.... ah yes stalkerish or obsessive aggressive maybe? and if they want to left alone leave them alone. My God can the paparazzi be cruel. When I lived in New York they crowded my condo building because a celebrity was there visting people. I couldn't get in if my life depend on it!!! I didn't even know who in the he'll it was either!!!:angry: also does anyone know about his other son?? I don't think I've seen any pictures of him...

I don't know, he looks too old to be John. I saw a picture of John on Instagram a couple of weeks ago and he looked much younger, with his hair longer and a bit darker. So I don't hink that's John on the picture, doesn't look like a 12 year old.

Well it looks like the same kid sitting next to them in the graduation pics a few days ago. Looks exactly like their kid we've seen in other pics. And if it's not him, then Bono's kid sure has a twin in NY!

Well it looks like the same kid sitting next to them in the graduation pics a few days ago. Looks exactly like their kid we've seen in other pics. And if it's not him, then Bono's kid sure has a twin in NY!

Yes, my thoughts exactly! Boys at that age have growth spurts!! I remember how my own brother suddenly, within a matter of weeks, going from a baby faced boy to a lanky teenager!!! :wink:

I don't know, he looks too old to be John. I saw a picture of John on Instagram a couple of weeks ago and he looked much younger, with his hair longer and a bit darker. So I don't hink that's John on the picture, doesn't look like a 12 year old.

Are you sure it wasn't Eli?? Brothers have a tendency to look alike with features that differ only a little bit.

Yes, my thoughts exactly! Boys at that age have growth spurts!! I remember how my own brother suddenly, within a matter of weeks, going from a baby faced boy to a lanky teenager!!! :wink:

I was just thinking the same thing- surely that boy is older than 12! Probably having awesome hair and clothes makes them look older, too.

Are you sure it wasn't Eli?? Brothers have a tendency to look alike with features that differ only a little bit.

It was John, because it was a private picture by a family member (I'm not going to post the site here). He looked like a cute 12-year old.

The guy in the picture here doesn't look like 12.
I think Elijah is dark-haired, but he's older and taller than John. Not sure if it's one of B's sons and if so, which one.

I also didn't notice the boy in the graduation picture. From the pictures I've seen with Bono's kids, he didn't look familiar to me. But then again, I'm very bad at guessing the age of people, so yeah, could be ....

I am certain this is John...his face looks exactly like younger John - this one is just obviously taller. Last time I saw pictures of John as about 2 years ago, so obviously he would've grown by now....the face is however identical.

Yes, bad news, because Adam fans are definitely going to marry him :huh:

I believe it when I see it.

And ok, this might be John. I had no idea that he's so grown up. I saw a picture that his sister Jordan posted about 2 months ago and he looked like a kid there with totally different hair.

Why do I have a feeling there might be some angry plebaans oh yes and the person they said had Adams child isn't her. But on @u2 we came to the conclusion that he may have fathered two children at once. Mainly because you never know....U2′s Adam Clayton to Marry During the Summer?

Honestly it would be surprising if a man like Adam didn't have several children out there, including some he knows nothing about. But he has only one child that he's acknowledged as his.

I love the simplicity of his statement in that interview. "I'm not with the mother any more. It was a short relationship." Concise and private with no apologies- nicely done.

Honestly it would be surprising if a man like Adam didn't have several children out there, including some he knows nothing about. But he has only one child that he's acknowledged as his.

I love the simplicity of his statement in that interview. "I'm not with the mother any more. It was a short relationship." Concise and private with no apologies- nicely done.

To be completely honest I more thought Adam as a man-whore. Beings you hear things like him hitting on wemon plus how many female fans falling over him. (Sorry Adam and Adam fans.)

Short, sweet and simplic. Why can't all people be like that when talking about break ups? (You know the friend that everyone goes to for everything bad in their life? Yeah that's me. I must say it isn't fun and its only me because I know most about the topic of depression and sadness.)So I can give Adam credit there. But in other regards is a different story. I hate to break It to Adam fans but it's true.

[...]

Maybe the mother(s) of those children would have already contacted Adam or gone to the media by now.
Or maybe he does have other children which WE know nothing about. He was able to conceal his son's existence for a whole year, and he tends to be secretive about his couples. So that might be the case as well.
:shrug: I don't know, I'm just thinking out loud. We can only speculate because we know nothing for certain...

To be completely honest I more thought Adam as a man-whore. Beings you hear things like him hitting on wemon plus how many female fans falling over him. (Sorry Adam and Adam fans.)

[...]

But female fans tend to fall for musicians because they have a certain je ne sais quoi which we love. That doesn't mean that musicians sleep with every girl who tries to seduce them. Some might do it, but Adam doesn't have that reputation now, does he? Ok, he has dated various women over the years, but they weren't necessarily groupies (at least the ones I know of).

Anyway, I'm with last unicorn here: I'll believe it when I see it.

We need a new album. Seriously.

Back
Top Bottom