2012's Misc Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
Yep, he's been linked to them since the whole "tree albums" thing.

His real name is Brian Burton by the way, but he's most famous as Danger Mouse. He also collaborated with the Gorillaz, and he's half of Gnarls Barkley.

I didn't know he was half of Gnarls Barkley. Huh.

He is a music producer that has worked with Black Keys, Beck and Cee Lo to name a few. He's been working with U2 as well.

To add on to the list, he produced the latest Norah Jones, and was also half of Broken Bells, with James Mercer from The Shins.

He also did a cool concept album with Norah Jones, Jack White and Ennio (sp?) Morricone that came out last year, called Rome. It's pretty cool.

For you :D

collage_lb_image_page3_17_1.png

Hey Rachel_D :wave: i posted this link on Moobday i believe it belongs here too with a new pic i guess of Larry for 2012 since it was posted on fb on May 18th https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=416909561663133&set=o.163128870374538&type=3&theater
:sexywink:

Wow, it's a miracle! :ohmy: Thanks! How is it that Larry looks better all the time?

I see one of the comments says it was taken in Nice. So now we know where Larry's been hiding. :shifty:

Today Cathleen?! Don't you mean last night, coz as far as I know The Late, Late show is aired on Friday nights in Ireland! :hmm: But thank you so much for finding and sharing these great pics!! :bow:

Well

Why doesn't he just button the bottom few buttons of his coat instead of holding it to cover his belly all the time!

;]

No offense B-man!

Why doesn't he just button the bottom few buttons of his coat instead of holding it to cover his belly all the time!

;]

No offense B-man!

LOL he's been doing that forever, even when he has no belly to cover. I think it's just a personality quirk, just a little habit he has!

;]

No offense B-man!

I used to have a few U2 pics in my cubicle when I worked in an office and quite a few people asked me if he had a broken arm in one of the pics....and it wasn't from the JT era when he wore a sling for whatever injury he had. It was present day (2005 at the time).

Back
Top Bottom