2009-06-18 - Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LIB TWICE?
Electrical storm?
IALW shite?

Ok guys, I'm sorry, but I'm going to give you all the honours of laughing at me the next few years.

I am NOT buying this.

it is reaching that "too good to be true" status, isn't it?

Electrical Storm and LIB... hmm... I'm starting to believe this less and less. What happened to that maybehopefullypossibly promised audio?

:hmm:

40c4sxl.gif

:drool::drool::drool:
No doubt!

I feel like the guy who shows up for a (setlist) party and then sits and watches TV.

Shhhh!...Jessica Alba is on.

Mark

I'm not suprised there are some rare tunes been pulled out, Edge warned us there would be, but yeah I'm getting a bit skepticle too, the cherry on the cake would be oh and they played Acrobat twice! too good to be true!

DAMN MORE LIES!!! WTF! :)

Someone said Do you Feel loved? :drool:

:wink: Wish it was true :angry:

Yup that was me just wanted to know if we can trust the source, anybody can say anything, its all getting a bit muddled.

what realy is "suspicious is that there is absolutely no audio of all these rarities. you can videophone australia but there is no one with Proof that this is real.

welll.whatever....keep the dream alive :)

I have a Leffe blonde please if that is possible

Can people please stop making shit up, its hard enough to figure out whats going on after a whole day away from this place :wink:

:depressed: Im sorry, people seemed alot sad about no new songs reported, so I tried to help us with that... Couldnt resist:happydance: We shouldnt take ourself to serious, just think about it. Instead of spending time with our friends we sitting in front of the computer on a SETLIST PARTY :)

it is reaching that "too good to be true" status, isn't it?

It's just crafted too well together.

Some NO FUCKING WAY songs, with some songs blended in that have been either rehearsed last tour or have been played sporadically, or have been rumoured.
I'm a sceptical person, I can't help but be the sour grape in this group.

:depressed: Im sorry, people seemed alot sad about no new songs reported, so I tried to help us with that... Couldnt resist:happydance: We shouldnt take ourself to serious, just think about it. Instead of spending time with our friends we sitting in front of the computer on a SETLIST PARTY :)

We forgive you. It was really funny. And you're right. :hug:

Meanwhile, the real EastLink website is moving at a snail's pace. I think the entire U2 community has descended upon its poor servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom